24V Renshaw

PROJECT ROXSTER....PORSCHE DASH IN

Welcome back to corrado ownership. Just like to say that your old corrado was the reason i brought mine, it was a truly epic car. :wave:

:lol: quality! is that a sticky tupence in the back? :lol: welcome back and will be watching with interest :wink:

I'd be thinking 1 to 1.5k if it was as good as it looks for the whole interior. :?

I think I found about £3 kicking around in change under the carpets :)

I guess ebay will decide what the interior is worth now....

Jay

I can't wait to see what you do with this one Jay, just been re-re-reading your old thread and still think your old C was the best by a mile. (looks etc wise, performance wise you should have a go in Kev's now :shock: awesome motor!!)

if you decide to stick an R32 in it, I'll be happy to help, just got mine up and running!

Not entirely sure which direction this is going to take yet....

Going to concentrate on getting everything mechanically sound first, want all the bushes/steering/brakes etc... right and also the engine and gearbox sorting before I get carried away.

May give you a shout if I get sucked in by the pull of an R32 :)

Jay

Not entirely sure which direction this is going to take yet....

Going to concentrate on getting everything mechanically sound first, want all the bushes/steering/brakes etc... right and also the engine and gearbox sorting before I get carried away.

May give you a shout if I get sucked in by the pull of an R32 :)

Jay

I'm sure I could tempt you when mine's all up and running ;) :lol:

Sounds like a good plan though, get it driving 100% then decide where to go with it, that's what I did with mine, went charger route first though but it packed up last year (whilst driving round europe!! :brickwall:) but then thought the best way to go is R32, same power but naturally aspirated and with only 6k on the clock 8)

Good luck with it all the same!

I like the look of these R36's I must admit :)

Seriously though the engine pulls well and seems OK, with a little TLC it will do for now while I sort chassis, body and interior. Then and only then do I need moar powaaaaaarrrr! :nuts:

Jay

welcome back, will be watching this space. was speaking to cav from dublife yesterday that said you had bought a corrado, had to check it out for myself!

Welcome back just done the same and looked at your old thread and WOW, :notworthy: what a car you had........ I can see why you are getting rid of the interior on the new car (seeing what you did to your old one) although I have to say I think it is the best colour in the Corrado having the same colour in my standard VR6 in blackberry but my god it is a pain to keep clean. Anyhow can't wait for the new thread to expand in time with pic and developments of the new VR. Looks as though you are well respected and tips on how you do your mods would be great........ maybe a new thread titled Renshaw Recommends :)

GOOD LUCK

Welcome back - Guess I wasn't here back then, but have looked at the thread about the other project earlier on, so looking forward to following this one...:)

I think its going to be a bit difficult trying to live up to the old one :( but I will try and do some new stuff...

Bergen in Norway! I go there occasionally for work, lovely place, had the best scampi and chips ever down by the harbour there :) Never saw any rados though!

Jay

hehe, yea Norway :)

Where is that scampi/chips thingy (you mean the "wagons" that sells from the street or like a restaurant)?

What work do you do, traveling here?

There are some rados here, but far and few between (actually a guy having a nice g60 at the parking space around my apartment - it's sadly been sitting there for over 1 year...:( ) (Might try to get hold of it when my VR6 is ready/finished (I guess they never realy are finished...:) )

Cheers Ian. I would be dissapointed if you did not tell me four year on "it will be finished in March!"

Jay

:D

I will piss march this time :D

hehe, yea Norway :)

Where is that scampi/chips thingy (you mean the "wagons" that sells from the street or like a restaurant)?

What work do you do, traveling here?

There are some rados here, but far and few between (actually a guy having a nice g60 at the parking space around my apartment - it's sadly been sitting there for over 1 year...:( ) (Might try to get hold of it when my VR6 is ready/finished (I guess they never realy are finished...:) )

Yeah the wagons, guy came straight off the boat with some scampi and was cooked there and then.

I work in Oil and Gas control systems and was staying in Bergen then flying up to Stavanger each day for a conference :)

Love Norway, but its seriously expensive :) Good job its on expenses!

To keep it on topic, have some new parts coming for the Rado, brakes and coilovers are coming this week.

Jay

Hey buddy, welcome back.

And you mentioned about climatronic & aircon - you did it with mine without too much difficultly, so I'm sure you'll be ok! :)

Yep can't live without climate control now Andy :) Will be one of the first things I do as I can't do the rest of the interior without it installed...

Jay

Welcome back Jay - looking forward to seeing what you do with this one....

Hi Jay,

I actually went to see the this car when it was up for sale. Do you mind me asking how much you got it for in the end?

Read your original Corrado thread an it was extremely impressive, so looking forward to what happens with this one. :D

Grey16 you have PM. ;)

Will try and show as much detail as possible in this thread, but I am a touch busy at the mo so you might have to bear with me occasionally :)

Jay

Yep can't live without climate control now Andy :) Will be one of the first things I do as I can't do the rest of the interior without it installed...

Jay

I'd be interested in the how-to on that Jay, as i've got most of the bits and want to adapt the normal aircon in my car.