Sign in to follow this  
coullstar

Rolling Road graphs - VR

Could someone please pot up there RR graphs for a VR, doesnt have to be standard but list what mods you have done. No FI though as Im trying to get a comparison with mine.

Could someone please pot up there RR graphs for a VR ... trying to get a comparison with mine.

Oo, you show me yours and I'll show you mine.. ;)

My graphs are out there, on another thread somewhere...

ha ha i would post mine up but it was only running 178 bhp on the day as the ecu was cutting the fuel off at high revs :(

i could post if you wish ????

Im trying to post mine up but done have a scanner and at my mothers so trying to figure out her camera. What were your power and torque figures including RPM and ATW figure?

here are mine im going back to the same rollers as i have changed the fuel filter and cleaned the injectors and put a de-cat pipe on

so should be better hope these help

Torque curve looks sensible enough, tails off at the top end a little but that's pretty normal. Do you think it feels down on power compared to other cars?

I've posted it up before, but here it is again.

Car has Miltek Exhaust and a cheapy ebay chip. 130k on the clock at the time, burns a bit of oil and eats plugs.

VR6-07-02-09.jpg

Vorwend I cant see your graphs for some reason but I do feel a bit better as it mine do show the difference between the 24v and the 12v. My peak torque is 190lbft at 3700rpm with a fair bit leading up to this.

Still think there something wrong with mine in that the remap seems to have done nothing, is it possble for the remap to bypassed or wiped form the ECU?