too hot

Where Are they now?

Just a thought.

What about a where are they now thread ?

Put up your old Corrado details,see if the new owners are on here, or if the car is still on the road.

I know you can check through the DVLA and it gives an idea of when the car was last taxed or sorn.

It might be interesting to see where your old car is now and how it looks. :?

Heres a couple for starters:

Mysic Blue Storm N106 VBD

Classic Gren Storm N772 RDU

Green VR6 K41PHT

Burgundy G60 J5 JWA

Also as an aside where is A20 LEE ??

Good idea ;)

K41 PHT is still going strong in Winterbourne, Bristol. One of my workmates saw it a few months back and thought it was me, then remembered I'd sold it. The owner is called Dave and said he'd registered on here, but don't think he's ever posted.

Checked out all of mine the other day on the DVLA site.

J18 ACC - Aqua Blue G60- still going 8)

J328 BDT - Metallic Black 2.0 16v - GONE :(

M15 VWX - Blackberry VR6 - Still going

K837APD - Classic Green 2.0 16v - GONE :( Surprised about this as it was pretty damn immaculate, engine rebuild etc

K653 LCA - Black VR6 - GONE Not surprised, as the mileage was over 250K last time I heard!

K385 FHV - Aqua Blue 2.0 16v - Still going

K41 PHT - Still going

Here's alink to some of them...

L539 GVH - 1994 Blackberry 2.0 16v

J141 PFD - 1992 Pearl Green G60

I know the G60 changed hands a few times and is on here somewhere, but the 2.0 16v I just have no idea where it went. I part exchanged it on a 2nd hand car at a garage in Birmingham back in about 2002/2003 and I saw it go up for sale at a garage some time later on Autotrader.. despite leaving information about the forum in the folder of paperwork in the car, I never heard from it again :( Would love to know what happened to it!

M639 FNL - Flash Red 2.0 8v.

My first Corrado which was sadly written off in March 2005. As far as i know it was bought at auction - hopefully to get it fixed and back on the road. Can anyone tell me if that was the case?

Oh and i still have a spare set of keys along with alarm fob :lol:

aaaah looking on the DVLA website its unlicensed. So i guess its been bought for pennies and broken for profit. Better then it sat rusting in a scrap yard i suppose.

Worth taking into account that it wont show ur old car on the dvla if put on a private plate. Doesnt mean that it has been scrapped....

Forgot to add that my 16v J67 ODU last tax due date was 1997...not surprised considering it was stolen outside my house in Putney. I kept the drivers door handle as a momento for ages :(

they weren't Corrados but neither of my previous cars are still on the road... well, I knew about the Polo cos I put an end to that one but I am sad, although not really surprised, that my Scirocco is no more :( (I am assuming it is no more anyway, as the reg number isn't found - don't think it was ever on a private plate and can't imagine that anyone has put one on it now.)

"K447 HVV my old 16valve, still going. I sold it to a guy who lived just outside brighton in spring 2008"

that would be me then :)

Haha, brilliant! Don't think we ever met in person, seem to remember being on holiday with the girlfriend when you came to buy it and leaving my dad to show you round. I do remember you saying you were buying it for the mrs.

How is it running? Hope its been a good car for you and you've enjoyed owning it? Couple of upto date photos would be good?

Ian

yep still going good,

not done to much to at the moment. just the usual, brakes and wishbones, engine mount and other things.

actually as your here. what the hell does that button do under the steering wheel? lol

pressed it but dont get any oil slicks or bullet shields up :)

yep still going good,

not done to much to at the moment. just the usual, brakes and wishbones, engine mount and other things.

actually as your here. what the hell does that button do under the steering wheel? lol

Glad to hear its still going strong, i've got some good memories of that car!

yep still going good,

He wasn't asking how the stains got on the seats :lol: whats the bloody button for?

yep still going good,

He wasn't asking how the stains got on the seats :lol: whats the bloody button for?

lol i gt that button 2 on the steerin shoud, i removed it to find a cut wire.... dunno what it was ever for lol

immobiliser button?

I have one, you press it to deactivate the immobiliser, so if your keys get nicked the car still cant be started without pressing the button... normally they're better hidden though. Mine can be turned off, so that maybe the case with yours if it doesnt do anything.

Just a thought.