Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

Number Plate

Hi,

I am after a veryy specific private number plate and i dunno where to start looking, i did do a google attempt and come up with a few site that only allows me to choose 1 letter, 2 numbers and 3 letters i want it more custom than this, where do i start does anyone know, also does anyone know how much it roughly costs for 1 letter, 2 numbers plate or 1 number, 2 letters....

Thanks in advance

Do a google search on UK registrations, you should get one that lets you do this (i found one.. can't remember what it was)

The one I wanted was 2 letters, 2 numbers, 3 letters...

See if you can guess what it was !

DVLA will also be able to tell you if the plate's ever been registered, and if not, if it will ever become available... 8)

H3NNY is out there somewhere... :roll: :lol: :?

A plate that I could have is V126 MAN (with the 1 and 2 close together to make an 'R').

Plenty of plates that I could have as well ie V6 MAN, V6 CMN, V6 VMN.

Basically our plates have to have either 'MAN' 'MN' or MN with a letter before it, and then either numbers either side of it ie 13 BMN, XMN 123 etc or with a letter at the beginning or the end ie V126 MAN or MAN 126V.

Gives you lots of good posibilities!

VR6 8ULE (with bullet point at the bottom of the "8")?

Should be due in about 14 years! Sept 2018? Probably have a hover conversion kit for the C by then. :lol:

In the days before Nigel bought his G60 Jet, the previous owner had "G60 GO" as the numberplate, which is my favorite VW-based plate of all time.

The plate was sold seperately (as Nigel exported the car) and is now on the back of a MkII Golf. If you look out at the shows you'll possibly catch it as I saw it twice last year.

John