Sign in to follow this  
mand

Longest term of ownership

How long is the longest term of Corrado ownwership that you know of??

We have had our for 16yrs - just sold it to Aide on here. Can anyone beat that ?

Not sure we made the right decision in selling it :( . It was very uneasy seeing Aide's carrier driving off in 'our' car, realising that I won't be seeing its beautiful/timeless shape coming round the corner ever again as my wife comes home. But the main thing was the vr6 gurgle - that will be missed - good job I recorded it before it went :) .

Anyway, Aide will get the car in Ireland by Sat - been very good dealing with him. He saw the photos I sent him then paid in full but it will be almost 2 weeks later before he gets the car.

My son, aged 10, has vowed to buy a Corrado when he's old enough - so we will return to the forum in a few years to see what is for sale.

To you all on here - enjoy your Corrado's, they are so special, keep 'em running sweet and on the road.

All the best :salute:

Mand

hey Mand, oh yes... only a day to go :onfire: must say your a gent to deal with, suitably +ve feedback will be left in sellers thread

16yrs is a good long time for a single car :salute:

mine not so long, started with nr 1 in 2000, straight onto nr 2 until 2005, had nr 3 until 2006, so with the gap of 3 years only 6 in total if that counts!

I've had mine 10 1/2 years now. Would have bought one earlier if the Scirocco hadn't kept going so long.

our sadness 4 your great loss mand, im sure she will be sorely missed but at least she has gone to a good home :)

as 4 me.....i had my white valver for about 5 yrs & have now had my VR about 6 months :clap:

i will not make the mistake i made with the valver, im NEVER sellling my VR :nuts:

as per the signature.....bring on the grins as the VR sings!!!!

Only had mine for a about 18months but for any of you that know me I change my cars as often as I change wheels so thats quite good.

From 2001 4 different Corrado, 2006-2007 brake without and 2008-2009 2 X Corrado on drive way :) so almost 9 years with one brake for 4 different Corrado.

How long will the record be in another 20 years? I mean seriously who here would EVER sell the Corrado and be without one?

How long will the record be in another 20 years? I mean seriously who here would EVER sell the Corrado and be without one?

I can't see myself ever selling mine! :nono: But then loads of people have said that before and have sold theirs sooner or later. I'm in the middle of buying my first house and have managed it without selling the car, I'm bloody skint mind but I was determined to have both! :lol:

I can't see myself ever selling mine! :nono: But then loads of people have said that before and have sold theirs sooner or later. I'm in the middle of buying my first house and have managed it without selling the car, I'm bloody skint mind but I was determined to have both! :lol:

Good man!

At the end of the day if push comes to shove etc you can sleep in the Rado but you can't drive the house...

Good man!

At the end of the day if push comes to shove etc you can sleep in the Rado but you can't drive the house...

:lol: I said the exact same thing when looking at buying the house. Everyone was telling me I should sell the car but I said I'd rather sleep in the corrado than have the house if that was my only option :lol: