Sign in to follow this  
marmite monster

what is this???

If you're buying them, be careful to get the right version. The one you've pictured is for a left hand drive car, they're not quite symmetrical.

If you're buying them, be careful to get the right version. The one you've pictured is for a left hand drive car, they're not quite symmetrical.

The one above is from a rhd the curved bit should be on the left and its is in the pic. Thats the pic from goldies for sale thread and he states that they are rhd ones

The one in my link to arz is the lhd pic but states in the title that its the rhd one (wrong pic)

It won't fit the early interior. The cubby hole is a different size. The early one had two circular VDO's fitted in the cubby hole.

Millerman - what dual pole sensor did you get there are quite a few different ones on merlin motorsports website??

Im going to get one from ARZ in the new year as more than likel;y this time of year it will get lost in the post

i had one in my first corrado when i bought, the day after that i ripped it out and threw it away as i wanted the space for my fags.

2 days later i found out how much they cost :censored:

i had one in my first corrado when i bought, the day after that i ripped it out and threw it away as i wanted the space for my fags.

2 days later i found out how much they cost :censored:

See smoking does kill......Kill corrado parts, you numpty :cuckoo: lol

It won't fit the early interior. The cubby hole is a different size. The early one had two circular VDO's fitted in the cubby hole.

Yes, I know... But then you havent seen my Corrado! MK4 armrest is going to be bolted in soon so why cant I mod in a gauge cluster?

:norty:

£100 usually just for the gauges ive just paid £140 for gauges, sender and wiring and thats a good price