Sign in to follow this  
marmite monster

got pulled by old bill today!!!!

got pulled by the police today for driving too slow over a speed bump. :shrug: had to take it at an angle so not to scrub the splitter to much! he said i need to raise my car for road use or avoid this road as it has speed bumps. :eek: also my indicators we not orange enuff. god dam all red rears!! :D

so glad he didnt see my bald rear tyres and phone use :D oh and the 2kg of cocaine in the boot... :lol:

I got pulled once for driving 'suspicously slow'........when your on a tight budget at uni, beer is a priority choice over petrol......it was the slowest moving 205 GTI the world had even seen for three years :lol: :lol:

When I had my BBM charged G60 I got pulled over for noise pollution but when i proved it was the supercharger making the noise he had to let me go :D

1got pulled by the police today for driving too slow over a speed bump...

2he said i need to raise my car for road use or avoid this road as it has speed bumps...

3also my indicators we not orange enuff ... god dam all red rears!! :D

4[b/]so glad he didnt see my bald rear tyres and phone use

Isn't it reassuring to know that the police are really cracking down on the hardened criminals of this country. heartwarming

Get a bloody grip the pair of you. We've got a job to do, how the hell do you contribute to society? Now, its Christmas, go and sit down and shut the hell up.

my mum was pulled over 2 days ago and breathalised, the reason for this was that she was driving to slow and they used that as a reason.

normaly i could understand this but on this particular day on that particular road there was 1 inch of ice covering everything...