Sign in to follow this  
corrado_sunderland

just got a new bmw what ya reakon

its a 325 tds se 170bhp, drove it home just there and cant belive how well these things pull, its be chipped and its a flying machine that also does 50mpg 8)

only bad thing about it is ive checked hpi and its been cat d, its drives and runs perfect and i paid 1200 for her so with full leather, m3 kit lights etc, electrics and apparently it had a rebuild bout 30k ago must be worth it? no proof of rebuild but does drive with no smoke and pulls superb so reakon it was worth it?

ps of yes im back on the forum :p

£1200 sounds good from how it looks

whats the milage and service history like?

not sold on the engine rebuild idea unless theres reciepts, but BM's go on forever if serviced regulary

would certainly get the chains looked at if i was you

good find 8)

its got 190 k on but the guy just said, just take it as not having one done and see how it drives and see for yourself and it did drive fine so hopefully lots of life left, only smoke a tiny bit when ya floor it, me dads poor kia tdi got smoked on the way home, silly old man trying to race a bmw lol and i got the most mpg home too haha

but no history for rebuild just what he told me he said it just had a basic on like bearing oil pump valve stem oil seals etc off previous owner and no history sadly, spose it comes with such a clean car for the price, just needs real m3 side repeaters and front indicators and ditch the chesy clear ones and spoiler bolting on better, few interior bits and some tlc on the leather and shes perfect :D

and its not a deadly auto lol

When you're talking cars at £1000, the best you can do is take em on face value..

Some people do spend a fortune on engine work like top end rebuilds and never keep the paperwork - I've no idea why!

As long as it drives straight, doesn't make any funny noises, no warning lights, and it's got a fresh ticket then I guess it must be ok!

fresh? haha is that good or bad in sunderland we use no such wording lol :D

fresh is good! i drove a 325 auto and it really lacked urgency, but good to see ya got a manual. :salute:

Welcome back to the fold Mr Sunderland... i had wondered what had happened to you. The forum has been quiet without you :lol:

Car looks sweet, get some pics up of the inside! :D

Too many escape hatches......

Check the rear arches as they will rot faster than a Lancia Delta!!!

only have a tiny tiny bubble on one arch so they ok :D[/quote:99nxak44]

Thats all they need :lol:

Is there any diff whine??? Check when the oil was last changed, if you can't find out, get it done!!!!

he's from croydon... it's a whole other language there... :lol:

he's from croydon... it's a whole other language there... :lol:[/quote:2ajrn3wa]

we have our own fashion too, the croydon facelift. such a classy look, usually coupled with sportswear and a fat arse. think of a whole town of vicky pollards.

:lol: this beamer got a battery problem now keep goin flat so gotta check the alternator, that and i got more chance of wining a naked break danceing competitino that it actaully gettting out my street in this snow