Sign in to follow this  
volksworld13

getting laid in a corrado

thought id post this one up, just wondered if anyone has had any success, as its a very small coupe !

my ma8t took some bird in a late mr2 , and he said that was hard work.makes me wonder is anyone has been doin it in my corrado before i bought it, lates face it though, a nice corrado, set of wheels on its ass !

is a chick magnet!!!!! :D :D

Not sure how long this topic will be allowed to stay on for, but yes its very possible! Front seats if reclined, back seats if the fronts are folded forwards, and the bonnets on VR's are great if you've been for a bit of a drive, keeps her bum or hands warm :D

the old hump on the back seat can be an issue , the older corrado had a bench seat?

passenger seat reclined all the way back is the best course of action!!! ha :grin:

more than possible, just have to watch where you take it. Ripped a hole in the exhaust finding a nice place once.

Easy. passenger seat moved back, reclined and the window open for her leg :lol:

Or during the summer, the bonnet :norty:

more than possible, just have to watch where you take it. Ripped a hole in the exhaust finding a nice place once.

:shock: :shock: :cuckoo: What you been doing to the poor C man? Whatever it is, I don't think it was designed for it :gag: :lol:

how about girls who send you pics of corrados they find when there drunk?

126333472151651.gif[/attachment:2hil94dl]

Front passenger seat, fully back, reclined 50%, kneel in footwell and, well, you should be able to work it out from there, or in as the case may be!