VR6

Bad Salesman & Bad Buyer Thread

I received this twice from 'BadBoyHiggins'

Once entitle 't**t' and once entitled 'd**k head'

"just seen you mugging me off on the bad sales man good sales man thread and like they say i may be expensive but my parts turn up when they are suppose to and never let any one down so **** off you jobs worth ****er and you can post this pm up if you have nothing better to you d**k head but at the end of the day you were just stirring **** for no reason you sad t**t and dont bother to pm me back because i dont ****ing want to hear your ****"

What a charming gentleman.

Since he asked so nicely and i have nothing better to do right now i have posted it up, adding a few extra *'s as this delightful chap clearly isn't sure what is and isn't an expletive.

I had thought this was all dealt with by now??

The reason i ever posted anything about this fellow was because he charged me around £7 for an electrical plug and then when i asked for another, raised the price to £15 because he foolishly posted the first by 9am special delivery and wanted to recoup some of the costs.... from me personally. I had in no way asked for such a small item to be posted as such.

Moreover, whenever i asked for a price for an item i was inundated with PM's from fellow members warning me his prices were extortionate if i was an unsuspecting new buyer. I assume many people received these PM's.

Hence my posts which were to warn any other unsuspecting buyers, which have now (and rightly so i suppose) been deleted by mods.

Just posting this now so that everyone can see what a gem this man really is.

Please don't add to this anyone as i want this matter to stop here and i wouldn't want him to stop selling to others who may be desperate for parts (as he does seem to have them all!) and willing to pay the high prices.

I know i could have simply just ignored the 2 PM's, but i found the level of profanity rather insulting to say the least.

Hi guys just to add what's been happening with me these past few months.

My father died unexpectedly and I have just been sorting that out and all it entails.

Also I moved house and Indeed things have got on top of me (No internet access at new house or at my fathers old house etc)

My housemate was supposed to be helping me with this stuff but did sweet FA then did a runner whilst I was staying with my family leaving me up a well known creek without a paddle.

Couriers has been booked and package is getting posted tomorrow.

Ironically enough I'm not a total knob! Just had a bad run of life these past few years at the most inappropriate of times.

Tom.

sorry to hear about your father. thanks for the explanation, it has been a long time but at least it is getting resolved. can you confirm that the same applies to anyone else that was after stuff from you? "inky" for example? thanks.

pumbaa - noted, thanks.

Very sorry to hear the bad news and i totally understand. Obviously lack of contact will make me worry. Hope things are looking up for you.

Kunaal

I received this twice from 'BadBoyHiggins'

Hi pumbaa, I've investigated this and I don't tolerate abuse of fellow users like that.

BadBoyHiggins has been banned for 10 days, and upon his return, is permanently banned from the Classifieds System & the Marketplace.

Already one step ahead ....

http://direct.the-corrado.net/showthread.php?52872

Page 4. Classified access removed a while back due to this 'abuse' issue.

Edit: Btw, I had to create a new 'banned' group and set the various permissions so that users could be allocated to it. Individually I just edited this one user's permissions to remove classifieds but a sub-group, if you've not already done, would probably be a good idea. Anyway, enough shop talk in front of our guests! :)

So nobody know how to contact G Charged ???? supposed to be a regular on here been a member for 4 yrs

I've PM'd him but bear in mind it has only been a few hours!

I see from the thread that you agreed the sale via PM - against forum rules. This is the reason (was the reason) why discussion should stay on the thread until a sale is agreed. At least then we can see what happened and who agreed to buy the item etc etc.

By the way, we undertake no obligation to fix problems with sales.

cheers for the heads up VR6!

WTF! G60 CS!...ive always responded to your pm's, i even kept you updated on when the item was going to be posted/collected via pm!!!!

Theres 'ONE' pm which you have sent me 'WITH READ RECEIPT' which i hadnt replied to....guess why.....cos ive only just logged on!!!!!!!!!! so you should have that read receipt sent to you for it now!.....

Yes ive been here for years, but no i do not use the site everyday!!!!, i log on when i can!!

anyhow, i'll re-write what ive just sent you in a PM... your coilovers are in the boot of my car as im taking them to work tommorow as paisely freight have some kind of issue collecting them from my house.....ie: they dont turn up!....so im re-booking (at my own cost) with parcel2go to collect from me while im in work tommorow as there shoudnt be any issue...main road, easy access etc.

...n ive only just realised ive got a visitor message from you..?...i dont know how they work, but that was sent under 24 hours ago...

god sake man!

Thanks for clearing that up. G60 CS, I think if what he says is true, he deserves an apology and for you to retract your statements calling him a scammer.

Right, i got annoyed at somebody impatiant calling me a scammer so rather then waiting for another courier i took em down to the post office during my break, which cost twice as much as the couriers and twice as much as you paid.

Barcode is:FWCP6544204GB

sent through royal mails parcel force express48 service.

I have not received any pm's regarding courier issues, I have had one stating G Charged was having a hectic week and would get the coilover out asap. However he did not respond to my pm sent in reply to that, he also did not reply to my email asking what was going on. G Charged sent me one pm since taking my money then nothing so what was I supposed to think ? He was quick enough to take the payment Then in 2 weeks this is all i got :

hi mate just keeping you updated, i hvnt posted these yet, wiil. .d.o .this week ive been flat out..

rav

a week after this, having sent 2 messages and emails still no response I started this thread and suddenly I get a response !!

@VR6 what he's saying regarding communication is NOT true feel free to check my messages and Im happy to show you the emails sent too. I do not conduct business in this manner without reason. If people are requesting payments sent as a gift via paypal there is no insurance for the buyer therefore communication is essential, otherwise after 2 weeks and no goods arriving is not unreasonable for people to assume the worst

I think as always the issues are down to poor communication... thanks for the updates though guys and hopefully this is resolved!

@ supercharged : I agree its all about communication. No communication leaves you no choice but to draw your own conclusions and when someone fails to respond to email and fails to respond to profile conversations and pm's even though you can see they have logged on to the forum on their profile its leaves you naturally suspicious and the longer time goes by the worse you fear Simples !!!

You saw i had logged on?, g60 cs...stop lying to make friends. if you know how the 'read receipt' you sent me work, then you would realise i replied to it before i even knew this thread was here!!!, havea look at the PM i sent you about the courier! before posing up here. I'd only just logged on and seen replied to you and then realised all this was here!!!!,

The Pm i sent you about being hectic was sent during work!, as that computer is broken and decides to put full stops everywhere...so ive even had the decency to log on via work computers to send you a message at the earlierst chance i got.

Ive been here and other forums for years!, and you are the first person ive had an issue with selling anything!, what does that suggest to YOU?...ifyou can access the archive...have a look at the amount of stuff that has been sold through me here!, and then some guy calls me a scammeR????

and i'll be frankly honest here..i have no idea what a profile conversation is...and as for emails, its not my primary email set up with ANY forum., i will check and get back to you on that, but im already 15 mins lateso it will be later.

Edited by G Charged
little harsher

This isn't specifically aimed at the exchange above, but its just one common example of the issues that crop up. In more than 5 years of being on this forum I can think of 1, perhaps 2 occasions of people buying something and then the seller simply disappearing and never delivering it. Compare that low number to the number of cases brought up in this thread and I think that gives a guideline about how quick people should be to start having too much of a go at each other here, let alone accusing them of dishonesty.

People do have to work, people do let stuff get on top of them, some people are disorganised, some people are just flaky but very, very few are crooked. I'm not saying its an excuse and that in an ideal world things wouldnt turn up the day after we paid, but I would suggest that in the first instance a little mention in this thread as nudge is more appropriate than starting off all guns blazing.

Maybe this forum is different to other larger forums with some less scrupulous people on there, but if you want a risk-free purchase then buy something new. If you buy 2nd-hand you need to make some allowance for people's fallibilities and be constructive about how you go about solving a problem you think you have.

@ G Charged it's says on your profile when you last logged on, so that's how I know you had logged onto your account after I had sent you Pm's asking what was happening. As for the email address , you're the one who registered it with the forum as a method of contacting you so if it's not right its your responsibility to update it, not mine to assume it's wrong. As for thinking I'm lying to make friends what kind of rubbish is that ? Everything I've said and done can be proven. As for your moan about courier costs, I simply paid what you asked for so again your issue not mine, if you had bothered to communicate and tell me you had had 2 failed pickups and wanted to use a different method which was more expensive we could have come to an arrangement. If you want to bitch anymore then feel to call me or if you're ever down this way I'd be more than happy to meet up

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

@ Dukest I tried the polite route first and got zero response, I tried email, pm & profile conversation. I then saw g charged had logged onto his profile after I'd sent polite mails and been ignored. Out of concern as I dont know the boy and he'd asked for paypal payment as a gift I started this thread, initially all I was seeking was additional contact details for g charged as other members had obviously dealt with him in the past

my point is you threw quite a lot of toys out of the pram considering it was only a week that you had not heard anything after the guy had already said he was struggling as he was busy.

the details of what you are accusing each other arent really important anymore seeing as the item has been sent now and you both still disagree. however you have to accept that the fact that you suggested he may be a scammer is probably what has lead to this taking a heated tone - what I was saying above is that if you had worded it a little more sensibly then there probably wouldnt have been this slanging match. lets just leave it now seeing as a) he has shown he is not a scammer, b) you hopefully have received your item and so there is no more need to discuss it in this thread.