VR6

Bad Salesman & Bad Buyer Thread

What is it with these bloody kids? idiots the lot of em, if you cant be arsed to post the things you sell chuck them in the fecking bin and do everyone a favour.

Just no excuse as they know they are doing wrong.

Karma will get you though in the end.

KIPVW, some of them have no integrity and a "couldn't care less" attitude. Like you say, Karma will get them in the end.

Does look like a huge time waster unfortunately.. why do people do this. Hope you manage to find him at a show and give him a slap!

Sounds like a prime candidate for the banning stick.

Now, I just have to decide where exactly to insert it.

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the message.

I've not received anything at all from you since paying for the lights, no tracking ref or confirmation the payment went through.

I only searched deeper to find other ways of contacting you after I saw the messages on your forum profile from another member also saying they hadn't received an item from you last year.

Today I added your name to the bad sellers thread on CF and another member has now said they dealt with you on E38 and had problems, with money still outstanding.

Perhaps you can log on and comment on the thread?

And if you could track the parcel for me that would be appreciated.

Regards

Baz

Well i've finally had a reply from Tom as I found his ebay account and contacted through there.

I've mentioned this thread in my reply so hopefully we'll get somewhere this time.

Very disappointing that it's come to this, I've never had problems on the forum before now.

VR6 - hold fire on that stick for now, I might not get my reply if he cant log in!!

Cheers guys

Baz

Sorry I've only just seen your pm's and been given the heads up from another member about this post,

I haven't had anymore txts for you since the last time I replied so just presumed you had received it, tbh I dont even no where I've put the receipt now with the tracking details, so I will send another in the am first class or give you a full refund..

Really sorry about this..

Cheers Adam

I'm still waiting for this to be refunded :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still waiting for that refund.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still haven't forgot that £20 you owe me......

'74 Bay Panel Van, '67 Beetle, '91 Corrado g60, '09 GTTDI mk6 Golf :)

User by the name of polo_corrado_rims, real name Sammy Stock. No contact since I sent payment via Paypal back in November, and no parts obviously. Many messages, texts and unsuccessful calls made, to no avail. He doesnt seem to have even been logged on since then. Annoying because I cant dispute the transaction as payment was sent as a 'gift'. A lesson to others, only send payments as a gift if you trust the recipient and/or have dealt with them before.

G60 CS - Bad buyer, saw a picture of my cambelt cover on my (1.8 16v ) for sale thread, and after paying for it and having it delivered complained that it wasn't magically a G60 one. After explaining that i thought it obvious that being for sale in a 16v parts sale that it would be a 16v has now rasied a claim with paypal to try and claim the money back.

I had previously offered to refund the money if they sent the item back (minus the postage as i can't afford to pay for others mistakes)

Pretty sure i'm in the right here but if i'm not please let me know?

Thanks VR6, i've checked through the message history and the for sale page just to make sure i wasn't in the wrong too. Just annoys me that the buyer is trying to save face by making me pay for their mistake!

I don't want it to look like i am beating a man when he is down but i recently sold a pair of brand new early foglight's to him for an absolute steal of a price when i checked my paypal the funds had not been paid as a gift hence incurring a fee to me i can understand somebody making sure they are not getting ripped off but don't do it to me especially after i sold you the item's at such a good price PAY THE FEE YOURSELF.

I've got a very entertaining email history with this guy, nothing rude just seems a bit in denial and rather foolish when it comes to buying things. The bad thing was that the item was 15 pounds posted, and afterwards I offered him a refund minus the postage (£3.50) and he then raised it with PayPal as a claim and lost the lot.

Hmmmm I paid Iamwagon for a pair of headlamps (http://direct.the-corrado.net/showthread.php?79143-corrado-headlights-pair) on 04/03/2013 09:41 GMT and after delays posting it and it 'being lost' in the postal system 'due to snow' I received said parcel today by 48 Royal Mail courier - and it contained.......... Passat rear lights......

Obviously I've PM-ed him and opened a Paypal dispute while I still can. I just want a refund of £60 and money to cover the cost of posting the rear lights back to him which if i do it 48hr Royal mail will be another £10.77 by my reckoning. Its just frustrating really - and now i've had to cock about all morning instead of getting stuff that needs doing done!!

I am also having a problem with Iamwagon. I paid for a splitter on 5th of March which he said got stuck in the local depot because the address got wet and unreadable, so was sent out again. This splitter ended up getting lost in the postal system and I never received it. He said he was going to send another one out, after waiting a while he hadn't sent it.

I have asked for a refund and he said he will sort it out, but I'm still waiting.

---------- Post added at 8:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:35 PM ----------

I am also having a problem with Iamwagon. I paid for a splitter on 5th of March which he said got stuck in the local depot because the address got wet and unreadable, so was sent out again. This splitter ended up getting lost in the postal system and I never received it. He said he was going to send another one out, after waiting a while he hadn't sent it.

I have asked for a refund and he said he will sort it out, but I'm still waiting.

Hmmmm I paid Iamwagon for a pair of headlamps (http://direct.the-corrado.net/showthread.php?79143-corrado-headlights-pair) on 04/03/2013 09:41 GMT and after delays posting it and it 'being lost' in the postal system 'due to snow' I received said parcel today by 48 Royal Mail courier - and it contained.......... Passat rear lights......

Obviously I've PM-ed him and opened a Paypal dispute while I still can. I just want a refund of £60 and money to cover the cost of posting the rear lights back to him which if i do it 48hr Royal mail will be another £10.77 by my reckoning. Its just frustrating really - and now i've had to cock about all morning instead of getting stuff that needs doing done!!

Did you get a refund in the end? I have been told by Iamwagon that my payment is being refunded and the money left their account almost a week ago, but still no sign of it on my end.

Did you get a refund in the end? I have been told by Iamwagon that my payment is being refunded and the money left their account almost a week ago, but still no sign of it on my end.

Iamwagon is a little tosser. Still waiting from my refund.... 12 months on....