Sign in to follow this  
corrado68

Rear number plate plinth new mod

Hi guys,

What do you think about this new mod i'm working on for the rear number plate plinth.

I have made two panels, one panel will be painted black and placed behind the photographed one, which will be colour coded to the car!

I can write whatever I like on these panels, and I think the second one will have a capitalised C!

What does everyone think?

Cheers #68

I dont quite understand what this is for....unless you've moved the numberplate down to the bumper or plan on removing and replacing the whole numberplate plinth for shows (which would be a PITA as the plastic screws always snap) you'd never see the text....

(its not a dig at your design by the way)

As much as I like people trying something new, and doing something themselves....

if you know anyone that likes the feeling of being sick in thier mouth i would recommend showing this to them.

I love you. :luvlove:

Hi guys,

What do you think about this new mod i'm working on for the rear number plate plinth.

I have made two panels, one panel will be painted black and placed behind the photographed one, which will be colour coded to the car!

I can write whatever I like on these panels, and I think the second one will have a capitalised C!

What does everyone think?

Cheers #68

Sorry pal but that has to be...................:epicfail:

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Too much effort to make a rado look bad. Put down the tools and walk away :nono:

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Too much effort to make a rado look bad. Put down the tools and walk away :nono:

not to be rude, but in your pic on the side you appear to have some blue neons on your car?

but each to there own, would be boring if everyones rado looked the same?

the rest of the back of the cars looks well though, those rims look nice and wide!

not to be rude, but in your pic on the side you appear to have some blue neons on your car?

:lol:

:lol: Brilliant

Heh SIMONG! The "Blue neons" are *ahem* ironic. i don't really have 'em, just a cheeky Photoshop trick I picked up whilst designing for Fast Car magazine. I'm just srabbling along in th hope of getting mine back to stock(ish).

I thought the ridiculous amount of lens flare and stupidly bright lights (defo not xenon!!) might have given it away as a P-shop job!! At least it's raised a few laffs! :clap:

sorry but that pics looks pretty genuine to me! i dont see the ironie (guessing i spelt that wrong?) in putting neons on your car when you dont "actually" have them but thats just me??

i paintshopped this to see how "ironic" it was! unlike you though i didnt get my skills from "fastcar". but still not a bad effort though. what you think??

neon rado.JPG[/attachment:dgzra917]

PFFFTTT!! Good luck with that boss! I'm freelance so I work all over the place. Not done any work for FC for a while. Last car mag I worked on was Fast Ford (imaginitve titles eh?) some months ago.

I still feel dirty :cry: