Sign in to follow this  
g0ldf1ng3r

its official....5th gear love corrados too....

now this doesnt happen every day.....

during lunch at my sisters yesterday my brother in law called me out as someone wanted to look at my rado

i took my keys outside to find a 5th gear presenter admiring my baby & saying he has always loved corrados & especially the VR6

i thought it only right to take him for a quick grin inducing launch down the nearby country lanes, throughout which the praise continued.....wow the sound is awesome....have the back seats ever had anyone sit in their leather.....god damn it she pulls doesnt she.....to quote just a few :norty:

needless to say much car talk continued, including that of his 550bhp bmw & 993 project....but it always came back to my rado lol

all ended with him saying thank you for taking him out for a run & thanks for flooring it :clap: :clap:

oh & left me with a very big smile once again

long live the corrado!! :luvlove:

Sounds like the same fella that did the review of one of the cars on here in the last series, think he's got a beemer.

without mentioning names....it was the tall slim bloke :)

his beemer is a white supercharged m3 & it did look evil lol

Awesome! :) I love how much praise the old Corrado gets! :)

....have the back seats ever had anyone sit in their leather....

Sounds like he had his eye on more then just the rado :camp:

do you not think it was a bit random that there was some guy who just happened to be passing, stopped, managed to find out who's car it was and then engaged a conversation about the car? obviously being on TV and you maybe recognising him he can afford to be that bit more cheeky about this, but what if he wasnt him and just some guy. would you have acted/done the same i.e. took him out in it. the other thing is how often must he does this? i bet he's done it loads before.

has anyone seen the episode which feature "Red Victor One". that things a proper weapon!!

im not tryin to put a downer on this im all up for rados gettin praise, they are deffently head turners. but just first thing that came into my heads when i read this, must be the paranoya kicking in again. :eek:

do you not think it was a bit random that there was some guy who just happened to be passing, stopped, managed to find out who's car it was and then engaged a conversation about the car? obviously being on TV and you maybe recognising him he can afford to be that bit more cheeky about this, but what if he wasnt him and just some guy. would you have acted/done the same i.e. took him out in it. the other thing is how often must he does this? i bet he's done it loads before.

has anyone seen the episode which feature "Red Victor One". that things a proper weapon!!

im not tryin to put a downer on this im all up for rados gettin praise, they are deffently head turners. but just first thing that came into my heads when i read this, must be the paranoya kicking in again. :eek:

I understand your point & completely agree should the circumstances have been different. However, in this situation the guy is a friend of my brother in laws & his intentions were completely genuine :)

....have the back seats ever had anyone sit in their leather....

Sounds like he had his eye on more then just the rado :camp:

:lol:

sounds like fun