Sign in to follow this  
robrado974

lost the love

very strange ive only just got me vr back ,spent three days putting her back together ,polishin n all that caper .i new there would be nagging issues sunroof wont go in right, wheelbearing started humming on way home :roll: , windscreen fitted by autoglass leaks!![sortin tommorow]. n a few other bits . but not havin the c on the road for a year whilst savin up n gettin it sprayed i could not wait to get it back .....dont know why but i seem to have lost the love for it :( i was not even bothered about drivin it much !! hope the love comes back soon :( spose we all feel like it sometimes ?.

Owww mate, dont loose the love!!

Have a little trawl through the members gallery for some inspiration and keep the belief that you and your motor will get there.....you know its worth it :clap:

we all know that feeling.

mine is running poop at the mo and im in the same boat.

just have to keep the faith........or turn to crime to support the money pit :lol:

I know where you're coming from. Mines been off the road longer than I have owned it but I keep holding on to the memory of giving her a shoeing round the country roads near me sometime soon.

Happens to the best of us mate.

As I have a company vehicle to use, it doesn't matter if the Rado is running or not... so much so that I left her with cooling problems for ages until I had to eventually SORN her!

I agree that you have remember what a great drive these cars are - unless you have something else rather tasty to play with?!

There are always going to be niggles with cars of this age... you either make a list and slowly sort them... or ignore them and drive ;)

Thats a very well known feeling on here pal, happens to the best of us!

Keep driving it for a few weeks and so if it comes back. Sunday evening blasts as the suns starting to set usually does the trick

thanks for replys peeps ,and for everyone that was round today .looked like a dub meet!,nath [thanks for hours of polishing !] matt and robster r32 for geeeein me up , spose we should all remember once a car is factory fitted it dont like bein messed about with afterwards! thanks guys :)

You'll be alright mate, we'll sort you out fine.

Maybe a good blast over Dartmoor in an evening with all us local C owners would bring a smile back to your face :nuts:

I can understand where your coming from but for me its other commitments which are taking up my time and not giving me the time or motivation to do anything to mine, but when i see other Corrados i cant help that feeling...."Yeah thats a damn fine looking car" and when i do get time to drive it it does still manage to put a smile on my face.

I feel ya pain even though mines been a daily for the last year and a half and has done near enough 1k a month in my hands... I still feel like i want to get rid to get a VR even though i could convert this one. Dont know where to put what little funds i have tbh. Sometimes just want to jump into summin newer and go!

I do like your car though :clap: