Sign in to follow this  
funky

20v turbo

a bit hotter than that i think she hit bout 60 c hance why she went bang i have some new wheels to go on her i think they may help on putting the power down 265/35/18 on the front 285/35/18 on the back all toyo t1s and when they come out the new avon ZZR :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mad... you are MAD!!

I wish my install was that tidy... look at mine below - and trust me the pics make it look REALLY good :roll:

The wiring is a bit of a nightmare. The guy did it himself in his own garage and it was done in 2000 when virtually no one had done the mod.

He really just sorta put it together, got the G60 management working with it. It used to be a clean install till the IHI came along and Jabba had not designed a cast manifold yet - he got one custom made and so it sits high in the engine bay. A cast one would make it sit out of the way like a std car, but limits the peak power. The one he had made is good for 600HP - not that this car will ever see that sort of power.

I am hoping now to find a RHD emptyish shell - then start work on fitting a TT dash, TT management etc etc - then transfering all the important bits across for a professional install. LONG term... brother may have a body shop soon if all goes well with his business plans. 8) 8)