OSV

Compomotive MO 8x17 Classic 5-Spoke Ltd Edition

I believe it was the more sought after 'flat cap' variety that was difficult to source. They normally come with a bulge cap. And IIRC, there used to be 'ATEV As' aswell as 'AZEV As', all very confusing.

Another heavy wheel. I used to have some 7x15 As on my MK1 and they felt like they had the same atomic weight as Uranium.

I believe it was the more sought after 'flat cap' variety that was difficult to source. They normally come with a bulge cap. And IIRC, there used to be 'ATEV As' aswell as 'AZEV As', all very confusing.

Another heavy wheel. I used to have some 7x15 As on my MK1 and they felt like they had the same atomic weight as Uranium.

Certainly quite heavy and 8x17 ET30 required to clear the brakes on a standard VR6

Nice one mate!!

White would look brilliant with Aqua blue :D

Couldnt bring myself to buy these today. I really want the MO1775 so need to save a few more pennies for them :lol:

But they will be in white 8)

Not liking the 1775 as much, but will look good in white :D

Anyone else think the Polo on this link looks good? http://www.comp.co.uk/wheels/popup.asp?wheel=78

I'm liking the wide arch style at the moment. When it's done properly like that!

I think it looks like a remote control car with wheels that are too big... but it looks good

yeah, the lower half of polo's is always what lets them down a bit i think. butching up the arches and valances really helps and so even though that on 18s looks a bit extreme, it does look good in a rally kind of way!

Looks even better on the move!

But 13.11 sec quarter from 900hp though? :scratch: That ropey looking silver thing annihilated it :lol:

900 Dalhback hp, or 400 real hp :lol:

:luvlove: They look really good! I wonder if there are any solitude 16" alternatives made by compomotive

:luvlove: They look really good! I wonder if there are any solitude 16" alternatives made by compomotive

like these?

MO1673_l.jpg[/attachment:3uc11cze]

like these?

MO1673_l.jpg[/attachment:3n5vhv6h]

Yes! Care to elaborate? :norty:

Do you not get arch rubbing running that low mate?

I never kerb wheels when parking, only when I misjudge corners and kiss the kerb stones :D

Do you not get arch rubbing running that low mate?

I never kerb wheels when parking, only when I misjudge corners and kiss the kerb stones :D

if your asking me i get no rubbing at all, even with 2 people in the back :)

and i nearly kerbed mine reversing back to my house because i forgot my sarnies for work, was going to fast and not concentrating, another 2 seconds and i would have kissed the curb at the back

whos going to be first to curb their new wheels then, place bets now :D

i have been close once already :lol:

Whats the prize? I did mine about 2hrs after fitting mine. Some bint moved across on me going round a roundabout.

if your asking me i get no rubbing at all, even with 2 people in the back :)

If you have completely stock arches, I find that hard to believe.

You must drive like a girl then because I get rubbing with 8Js and 205 tyres with just me in the car :lol:

Whats the prize? I did mine about 2hrs after fitting mine. Some bint moved across on me going round a roundabout.

your joking!! we need pics to prove it before we decide on the prize :lol:

If you have completely stock arches, I find that hard to believe.

You must drive like a girl then because I get rubbing with 8Js and 205 tyres with just me in the car :lol:

i have stock arches all right, you must just weigh a tonne mate, too many pies maybe :lol: it mustnt be as low as it looks :camp: