dan

All Corrado Samco Hose Kit - 25% OFF

thats mine ordered

gone for black instead of BRG tho :wink:

Chicken :lol: Seriously though I thought the BRG would look good on your car. The green looks almost black in the pics so it would've been a subtle change

thats mine ordered

Chicken :lol: Seriously though I thought the BRG would look good on your car. The green looks almost black in the pics so it would've been a subtle change

What are the g60 prices for coolent and for charger thanks pete

any news on the list dan, when should this all be ordered no mate, just curious lol

Well my bank account is 230 quid lighter, so I assume they've put the order in.

ok so now everyone has confirmed prices i phoned lee to place my order!

Robert "hello lee looking for the samco's off the corrado-forum at £229.50?"

Lee "actually they are £229.75"

Robert "25p increase that's rediculous! lol... OK no problem i would like them in classic matt black please?"

Lee "no problem that's a 15% surcharge"

Robert "what?.... so how much?"

Lee " hold on.....£260.18"

Robert "......let me try and get my head around that! i had only just got used to the £229.75!"

AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :( :scratch: :? :brickwall: :gag: :cuckoo: :pale:

thats mine ordered

What are the g60 prices for coolent and for charger thanks pete

Please any1 how much????

Please any1 how much????

If you read through the thread you can see that there are a few issues with the G60 kit. Things like 'does it have air conditioning' or 'is it the earlier or later spec'. Best to call amber performance & discuss your specific requirements. You will still get the 30% off if you mention this group buy.

ok so now everyone has confirmed prices i phoned lee to place my order!

Robert "hello lee looking for the samco's off the corrado-forum at £229.50?"

Lee "actually they are £229.75"

Robert "25p increase that's rediculous! lol... OK no problem i would like them in classic matt black please?"

Lee "no problem that's a 15% surcharge"

Robert "what?.... so how much?"

Lee " hold on.....£260.18"

Robert "......let me try and get my head around that! i had only just got used to the £229.75!"

AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :( :scratch: :? :brickwall: :gag: :cuckoo: :pale:

The 'classic matt black' is an optional extra

I think my G60 coolant kit (with clips) came to £215, or there abouts. Note it is in Matt Black and carries and additional 15% premium. Just phone the supplier and ask the price for what you want.........................SIMPLE!

well when you G60 guys get yours let me know if you have a much trouble with the one that goes on the oil filter housing as i did!

i have recieved my hose's from samco, they all fit with exception of the one that connects to the oil cooler from the cross pipe and the oil cooler from the block, they are totaly wrong, anyone else have the same problem? i have spoke with lee and he says there are different hose for different models mine is a 93 vr, i will see what happens

nick

sounds like the same problem i had with mine but mine's a G60. i ended up not putting it on it was that bad of a fittment

is it too late to get a set for a 95 vr6 in classic black with clips ? if not how much plaese whats the number ?

hi, i bought my set of samco hoses from this site, i might be intrested in selling them, i had then on the car for half a day and removed them, still in the box, its a purple set for corrado vr6, i want to to get a black set instead, so im going to sale these purple set. its basically new, selling just the hoses in box new, no clips, let me know who might want them, looking to just getting my money back, spent of £200 for these easily, worth more as you know,