Alex_G60_Fanatic

Where to find your nearest corrado

can someone please add me aswell, ive tryed signing up but not having much joy.

n496ftp 2.0.8v daily

m51vya- 2.9 vr6 storm rebuild

g162xpl- 1.8 16v nugget rebuild

tr96bx

alex b.

volksworld13

I've just used this to look up members in cornwall.. A useful conclusion to a thread i started and it only took a year! lol

PS I added you MJCP ;)

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

is swompy messing with my maps???? :(

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

I think i see a problem here...

You need to use the BLUE markers ON THE MAP to add your location. Zoom in to the area you live grab a blue marker from the top left hand side of the map screen and drop it in the correct place. you can then fill in your details.

DON'T edit the map name/description!

I'm on there now mate dont you worry :D

Been meaning to add myself on there for ages just kept forgetting Doh

I'm on there now mate dont you worry :D

Been meaning to add myself on there for ages just kept forgetting Doh

yeah i know you numpty! it was you who changed the name of the map to Swompy :lol:

Haha whoops :bonk:

My bad, I like to make an entrance :cool::afro:

I think you just wanted to rename the whole place "Swompy land" description: "Swompy and all his bitches..."

Good job i stopped you in time... :p

WHO ever FIN 2982 is he ruined the map! and didn't put a blue marker on!

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Also, Fangita's marker is half way across the north sea... :(

I've only just seen this thread and I know it was started with good intentions, but it seems a rather good way for the unscrupulous to locate a Corrado and steal it or parts from it? I logged out and I can still see the link to the map, I wonder what an insurance company would say if someone were to have a theft claim and they were to find the car listed on an open to view database?

IMO it needs some sort of security setings to prevent missuse, these cars aren't the most secure and there parts worth a great seal in some cases.

I've only just seen this thread and I know it was started with good intentions, but it seems a rather good way for the unscrupulous to locate a Corrado and steal it or parts from it? I logged out and I can still see the link to the map, I wonder what an insurance company would say if someone were to have a theft claim and they were to find the car listed on an open to view database?

IMO it needs some sort of security setings to prevent missuse, these cars aren't the most secure and there parts worth a great seal in some cases.

The secret is not to but your exact address. Most people just either drop the icon on the map in a convenient place or they use a local landmarks post code. Anyone who puts their exact post code or details (like reg numbers) does so at THEIR risk

alex can i put mine on even though im in germany? dont want to screw up ur lovely map!

added... cant believe there's no other Corrado for miles where I am in Stoke!