nemesis360

DG Autotech - Uprated headlight looms - First batch sold out

Anybody got any videos or pics to see the difference

very difficult to tell from photos or video, best to witness the difference yourself,

to get an idea, get a multimeter and measure the voltage at your standard wiring connection to the headlight, then compare to the direct voltage at the battery which is effectively what you get with a relay switched feed straight to the lights. It's surprising how much the voltage drops through the original loom, length of wiring, old wiring, switch terminals etc. all take thier toll.

The clean earth straight back to the battery is also a great improvement.

looks a very tidy and easy to fit solution, with winter coming( already here really) Im very tempted. gotta sell some stuff, want a flocked dash for one ;)

If anyone is local to me, they're welcome to have a look at mine/compare them.

I did have a look at mine this evening and the light is nice and white from the headlights, instead of the somewhat yellow affair they were previously.

I have one of the DG looms (as previously stated) and am really pleased with it. Coming round the M25 last weekend in the dark and the rain it really did prove that this is a great upgrade.

I echo the comments of going from a dull yellow to a bright white beam.

Only a few left cause I've just got one in the 8v.

Fully support what everyone else says, the light I now get if brilliant white (if only I could get my washing as clean !!! LOL) though all driving I've done with it since fitted has been on lit M/way, roads. I'll be diving down some minor roads later tonight and can't wait to see the difference.

Beautifully made too :luvlove:

Oh yeah, anyone want to view an example in the Sheffield/Barnsley area we can display a standard 8v loom along side a DG one.

I was meant to be popping over sometime to get my ABS sensor sorted so i maybe just as well add this to my list. Wont be till 2011 now as C's off the road for the winter.

First batch is sold out now guys and gals, we will update this thread when the next batch is ready.

If you want to put your name down for one we can reserve one for you :)

Graham

First batch is sold out now guys and gals, we will update this thread when the next batch is ready.

If you want to put your name down for one we can reserve one for you :)

Graham

They sold as quickly as Take That tickets.

They sold as quickly as Take That tickets.

Instead of five middle aged fat blokes singing you get 2 middle aged fat blokes drink tea and breathing in alot :lol:

I'd like one reserved please :D

No probs Crusty Chris :)

Gray, put me down for one too, please! Would've had one the other day, but Dave said they'd gone :(

Walking again? :lol:

Gray, put me down for one too, please! Would've had one the other day, but Dave said they'd gone :(

Got one down for you Andy.....My legs are recovered now just a few blisters, I didnt realise you were running it aswell what time did you do?

Got one down for you Andy.....My legs are recovered now just a few blisters, I didnt realise you were running it aswell what time did you do?

Me... run?!!! :lol: I was up at DG on Monday, when you were [strike:qhicuuzi]sciving[/strike:qhicuuzi] recovering :) Dave filled me in.

Fair play though, mate, sounds like you weren't really well enough to run it in the first place! Well done! :salute:

Me too please guys will fit one to the 8v after seeing how good Judes is :shock:

The last of these are now ready, I have 3. The connector stock seems to have run out at VW.

If you're not interested in them any more please say so and give somebody else a chance.