Alex_G60_Fanatic

Window Rollers Group Buy: A few sets left

I'll take 4 please.

Does anyone know if these are the same for a mk2 golf? If they are I could do with another 2, but i'll hang fire for the moment until i'm sure.

Ta.

I'll take 4 please.

Does anyone know if these are the same for a mk2 golf? If they are I could do with another 2, but i'll hang fire for the moment until i'm sure.

Ta.

I know they have different Part numbers... As far as I'm aware the rollers for each model are very slightly different... I've got a pal with a 91 mark 2 though if you want me to physically check :D

Your all added to the list...

How/who/when do I pay?

As in the first post, this group buy requires approximately 60 people in order to be viable. Once we have the numbers i will inform the company to begin manufacture of the rollers and i will PM everyone with payment details.

cheers

can i possibly change my order to 8? No doubt i will buy another corrado with the same fault in the future!

Just emailed the company. They need a minimum order of 250 rollers in order to get the price down to £2 each (leaving 50p for postage)

We currently have 146 ordered