Alex_G60_Fanatic

Window Rollers Group Buy: A few sets left

Can you put me down for 8 rollers please :D

I can add you to a list of people that are waiting but unfortunaly I have now placed the orders... Unless I have people that don't pay I'm afraid you've missed out. I'll let you know if any become available.

Still waiting on payments from 27 people and missing info from 5 or 6 people.

I need to pay the manufacturing company soon so if you haven't paid yet please do so soon

I need to pay the manufacturing company soon so if you haven't paid yet please do so soon

Could you not update the first page with who've paid that way everyone knows where they are. Also friends will nudge those yet to pay, especially as this isn't the busyiest of threads.

For instance, I've paid by paypal and PM'd my address but haven't had it confirmed that payment was received.

:D

Could you not update the first page with who've paid that way everyone knows where they are. Also friends will nudge those yet to pay, especially as this isn't the busyiest of threads.

For instance, I've paid by paypal and PM'd my address but haven't had it confirmed that payment was received.

:D

I'm in the process of doing that just now! But I'm at work so I can only do it when no ones looking... :shades:

OK chaps, There are 27 members still to pay but we have until the end of the week to pay the bill. If we don't have everyone paid up by the 25th of October I'll send a PM to those that haven't paid and give them one final prompt before offering the rollers to anyone else.

Thanks everyone! xxx

I'll not be able to check the forum again for a few days now so if you need to get hold of me use the phone number i provided in the original PM :D

Can you put me down for 8 rollers please :D

I can add you to a list of people that are waiting but unfortunaly I have now placed the orders... Unless I have people that don't pay I'm afraid you've missed out. I'll let you know if any become available.

No probs let me know if any become available and Ill pay you straight away :)

I've now paid for this too.

Sorry about the delay, have been in Holland.

Have sent the money and all the appropriate details. :)

Got my arse into gear now and paid Alex. You've done a top job sorting this out for everyone :notworthy:

OMG.... not to be funny but everyone has forgotten to either post their forum name or address.... some have emailed some have put it on pay pal and some have txt and some have posted on here

My brains gunna explode!

Edit: I aint havin a go... Its just been a very long day :(