Sign in to follow this  
Neokitz

Whose C has got the highest milage thread....

So I think most of us will agree that with the C being over 20 years old in design there are more High milage cars than some of you very lucky ones who own a C with say.. sub 70 thousand on the clock..

Most are getting on for over a 100 K (miles not km) but whose got the highest?? Be honest peeps, there is no shame, and if anything utter respect going to the highest.

I will start this. My C is a 92 K plate G60 and its showing 210,852 miles on the clock.

H'reg G60 with 203k on her(full service history), so on average 10k a year. its my daily also so thats gonna add miles.

milage doenst really bother me though. its in good nic and runs well. whats the point in getting a low miler and putting loads on it driving it every day?

Cor, and I was gutted cos mine ticked over 100K in August. I always hoped I'd be able to keep mine under 100K and as a second car and show car... Riiight, failed on all counts!

Think I got one of the "oldest" in Norway if you sort by milage..

Bought mine at 2180000km = 135000 miles. 2 years later and I've just passed 265000km ~165000miles.. :)

New engine now, so can't complain... :luvlove:

260k Miles now - last 95k with a PD TDI engine fitted.

Coool. thats about 11 times round the world. hope mine is still alive at the quarter mil mark :D

just goes to show how good the corrado is , mine has 146,500 now still goes like a rocket when you want her to . fantastic car :clap: