Sign in to follow this  
20valver

Big wheels

Got a bit bored at work so decided to take an old pic of my car and change it a bit.

The quality/detail of the picture was so bad that I could only really change the size wheels......anyone think they look good that big?

.....well that wasted 5 minutes anyway!

Too big!! By miles!

I'd definately stop at 17's, get a sweet suspension setup to compliment it and leave it at that.. a decked Corrado on somethin like BBS RK's is just right imho.

Hehe.. I think I saw this posted on Vortex.. didnt you just prop the alloys on whilst the car was on axle stands for some work? ;)

yuppers took more then 5minutes of work as I had to bring the wheels from a friend's shop and then had to lower the car to the right hiegth but it was worth the entertainment value of people saying how ugly it was

I wonder how many people actually fell for it.. apart from the fact that the arches would have eaten through the middle of the tread on the tyres, and that you wouldnt actually be able to steer at all :)