Sign in to follow this  
Peebee

Corrado's in Worcestershire?

Yeah, there's a small number of us. Me and CrazyDave in Worcester, Nemesis 360 and Jaded_2882 in Kiddy, duckdown_hoodrat in Bromsgrove, DaveStorm over in Hereford and a load more whom I've probably forgotten (apologies!).

Ed.

Cool. I know Dave and Grey from DG but nice to knows there's a few more of us. Don't look to hard for mine as yet as it's off the road for winter, probably back out march time.

Ever thought about meeting up?

:wave: erm this is rather embarrassing but between us Gray and I have 5 Corrados ATM.......most of them are in a state of being fixed-ness :lol: so only 2 actually on the roads around Worcestershire 8)

We do have meets from time to time and also gather with the guys and gals from Bristol / Hereford / Gloucestershire quite a lot throughout the year. It's about time we had another Worcester meet though. We had a great meet at the Chequers pub in Cutnall Green so maybe we should do that again soon.

drewie99 is in Stourbridge, Jaded is in Shrewsbury, Harry is in Evesham and quite a few others about.

yay worcester. im in and around worcester a fair bit, i'll keep me eyes peeled

I think ive seen you leaving the car park in Worcester by the river, behind the collage before now. I wasn't in my Rado though. Cane be that many Yellow C's in Woo.

I have them come and go, just had my 1.8T go the other day and that has stayed in Worcs.

Possibly going to get a Vr6 off another Worc bod, not sure just at the moment but without a doubt I will have another one at some point.

yay worcester. im in and around worcester a fair bit, i'll keep me eyes peeled

I think ive seen you leaving the car park in Worcester by the river, behind the collage before now. I wasn't in my Rado though. Cane be that many Yellow C's in Woo.

Ooooh fair. Yeah not many lellow ones about generally these days