Sign in to follow this  
Bean

re-spray

Hi i was just wondering if any of you has had your corrado re-sprayed cos mine has a though chips, scratches and dents. How much do you think i will have to pay? I was thinking of getting the door handles and bump strips on the doors done at the same time :lol:

cheers

best speak to aposegil on the forum IIRC he's recently had his C sprayed and co-incedently in your part of the country too :wink:

Yeah it be good if you could post the price up once you get a quote mate.

my car has had a respray b4 i got it-but now i fancy removing the bump strips-got qoute for £220-cos theyd have to belend paint in.

Cheers Fraser

I have been quoted £650 for a full re-spray or £800 with the alloys being reconed.

That was from Southcoast Bodyworks in bournemouth Tel 01202 303967

I have been quoted £650 for a full re-spray or £800 with the alloys being reconed.

That was from Southcoast Bodyworks in bournemouth Tel 01202 303967

Wish I could have got mine sprayed up for that, mine cost £1500 + VAT, that was 3 years ago. Although saying that it still looks as good as it did the day I picked it up, so money worth spent 8)

Hi i was just wondering if any of you has had your corrado re-sprayed cos mine has a though chips, scratches and dents. How much do you think i will have to pay? I was thinking of getting the door handles and bump strips on the doors done at the same time :lol:

cheers

he mate just replied to ur pm

didnt know u where down in bournemouth but pay Gary in Poole a call he work top notch 01202716808

I have just dropped mine to a bodyshop on sat for mods and a full respray and including paint and glass out its costing me 2k and a little bit for a few extra's like TT filler cap and such.

Do pep's think thats expensive or about right???

thx

Mark :evil:

at the end of the day quality always costs...........as long as you make sure whoever is doing the paint has a good reputation and isn't just "thinking of a number".......

Cheers for the advice lads i have never had to have a car resprayed before so i didn't have a clue!!! :lol:

Cheers for the advice lads i have never had to have a car resprayed before so i didn't have a clue!!! :lol:

mate seriously give Gary a call, he is even respraying another corrado right now :D

My car is hopefully going in next week to have all the reiger goodies fitted and then a complete respray including engine bay and I'm looking at a figure of somewhere around 1300-1500 quid

thats is a good price mate

hope you know the guys well as i did a low cost resray before and its cost me more this time because of it :(

AllCars in Pompey, next door to German Auto Engineering on Southampton Rd. Highly recommended by Cornelius (see here for GAE http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?p=&t=1877 ) Kevin there quoted me £120 to re-spray and blend my drivers door or around £600 for the whole car. Cars in for a service with GAE early next month and I'll get the door done and keep you guys posted.