Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

G-werks At It Again

Just wanna say a big thank you to G-Werks (darren G-MAN) for the work carried out on my car friday night and by working to deadline,,,, u did good, man...

I got a 68mm pulley and a SNS Stage 5 chip and a FPR and a big :D

Has always the work was carried out in a professional manner and the results were impressive to say the least..... NUFF BOOST

U need to get a sofa and kebabs on order next time Darren (i think the boyz will agree) :lol: :lol:

Thanks man see ya next week :wink:

daz is the man. when you opening g-werks' canadian shop? we need a good G60 tuner over here.

Just wanna say a big thank you to G-Werks (darren G-MAN) for the work carried out on my car.......

Yeah totally agree, went to G-werks on saturday to get boost return removed a job well done, Darren also checked boost level's, sensor's etc very pleased with the service provided top man cheer's :D i'll be back soon.

:shock: it was dangerous last time as i remember, but im up for that! so what's she like now with chip and pulley :?: :evil:

Furk when you coming round mine then with it I wikll give it a proper test drive for ya :D Hopefully soon I will have my beast back on the road thats when the real fun will start :D

its not finished yet boyz hence banana u aint been out in it lol its rapid enough at the mo but might as well have a bit more lol

hey ant aint these toyos just the best in the wet :wink:

see u soon guys

Just a shame G-Werks are so far away!! :(

well were coming to dubfreeze and no doubt the wideband and some tools / goodies will be on board with us ... :lol:

Darren

When are you going to excercise your expertise on the venerable VR6 motor? :lol:

K

kev > at the moment all our time is being taken up maintaining/ improving the forced induction side of the vag familly maybe one day we will have some time to look into vw's touring engine... :lol: