VR6 Lee

Grand Turismo 5 - Official Thread

Would anyone care to lend me a Ferrari (Enzo would be nice :lol:) or a Lambo (Race car perhaps? :lol:) for the specific Pro level challenges (just one race each)? :grin:

I promise to take good care of 'em :lol:

Can I just also say that tyres are RIDICULOUS! I bought some Racing compound tyres, duly paid and asked for them to be installed. Now I have probably done about 20 races and ONLY just realised I'm still using the damn Sports (Hard) tyres because I am supposed to go into driving options and pick my tyres! No wonder I found it fecking hard competing against the proper Race cars in my bloody McLaren! :nuts: Still managed bronze first attempt on the GT World Championshop ... with CRAPPY tyres!

Would anyone care to lend me a Ferrari (Enzo would be nice :lol:) or a Lambo (Race car perhaps? :lol:) for the specific Pro level challenges (just one race each)? :grin:

I promise to take good care of 'em :lol:

I have my F430 Scuderia on page 14. With 700BHP I find it difficult not to lap people :norty:

That would be awesome - mind if I borrow it for one race? Don't really need a Fez and I'm saving up for a Race car :)

More than welcome to whatever I have in my garage but I don't think it's a mind-blowing selection!

Not on at the moment but if you want to friend me :camp: I'll be on a bit later. TheMagicalDuck :grin: Really should add that to my profile. In fact, will do it now.

That would be awesome - mind if I borrow it for one race? Don't really need a Fez and I'm saving up for a Race car :)

More than welcome to whatever I have in my garage but I don't think it's a mind-blowing selection!

Not on at the moment but if you want to friend me :camp: I'll be on a bit later. TheMagicalDuck :grin: Really should add that to my profile. In fact, will do it now.

Yea sure. Im at work till 10pm tho :brickwall: So it'll have to be much later or tomorrow after 5pm. I best get Googleing how to transfer cars :confused4:

Yea sure. Im at work till 10pm tho :brickwall: So it'll have to be much later or tomorrow after 5pm. I best get Googleing how to transfer cars :confused4:

Give it as a gift!! I got there :grin:

Yeah I think it's pretty easy just to gift them ... as long as you trust the person to give it back ;)

We should setup a car exchange scheme - saves having to buy a lot of these unnecessary cars for one or two races.

VR6Lee - is your PSN id infact Rossi-46 not Rossie_46? Couldnt find the latter, but did the former?

Rossi_46

Try again[/quote:1t8zg5a3]

Yup done :salute:[/quote:1t8zg5a3]

Strange, Rossi_46 won't work for me either.

Rossi_46

Try again

Yup done :salute:

Strange, Rossi_46 won't work for me either.[/quote:22pi10e2]

You need something easy to remember........say like TheMagicalDuck :lol:

:lol: No one would ever bother adding me if they had to type that!!

Think I added you (and everyone else on this thread with a PS3 tag) earlier.

What am I going for? Peace on earth and goodwill to all men. Except the French.

Sorry buddy, what do you mean?

:lol: go on Tom it HAS to be TheMagicalDuck [quack]

Add me to your list btw - Critical_mas88

Is it mass or mas? I've got a request pending with Critical_Mass88 ...

Sorry mate i meant, what name are you going for? But i see you already have TheMagicalDuck.

Yeah its Critical_mass88 as per CF username >>>>>>

You already have a friends request, that means you must have had a name before. I'll take a look later.

Yep, I've always been TheMagicalDuck so I went through and added everyone earlier. I've had the online account for ages but never really used it. Too much of a grump to play nicely with others! :grin:

Anyone else had/got a McLaren MP4-12C? It's my primary car at the moment and has been money-no-object. It basically destroys everything it comes across and you can use it in a lot of races e.g. the Euro Hot Hatch bizarrely!! I think I won by an entire lap :lol: Although ignore my tyre mishap that I posted above - feel like such a div for not realising I had crap tyres on!

Not got the Mclaren MP4-12C, but have driven it. Once you get used to it, its a brilliant car, though a bit twitchy.

Anyone else get the Stealth cars, think they're bonus cars. I got them by buying GT5 through Amazon. One is the Mclaren F1 racer and the other is some mazda racer - cant remember name of it.

see here - http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/08/ ... g-special/

A bit twitchy :lol: You should have seen me racing against the proper Race Cars using my McLaren with about 900bhp and what are basically remould tyres!!

Stealth cars look fantastic! Any idea if it's like the old GT's where they pop up for sale on certain days?

Any recommended cars to get?

I'm amazed people are selling (rather buying :cuckoo: ) cars for this game on ebay.

Would someone actually spend out on a better car instead of racing to gain the credits needed?

A bit twitchy :lol: You should have seen me racing against the proper Race Cars using my McLaren with about 900bhp and what are basically remould tyres!!

Stealth cars look fantastic! Any idea if it's like the old GT's where they pop up for sale on certain days?

Any recommended cars to get?

Not sure if they'll pop up or not. I would hope they do though.

Cant help you too much with cars to buy as ive not got anything particularly special as ive been spending my money modding lesser cars. The BMW M3 is pretty good though :D

How far have you got so far? ive not played it for a week or so now, must get back on it and get that pic for you all :lol:

Matt - thats crazy, that defeats the object of the game really doesnt it. Meh, more fool them for spending £40-50 on a game just to jump passed alot of it.

:lol: i'll post some pics tomorrow, but im not, i repeat i am NOT posing in them :lol:

You may scoff, but it does work, not quite as steady as i would hope but it works. I will sort something better out eventually.

Cough, cough :wave:

Well, it was said about putting a cup holder on my stand.............Yep, check and a snacks holder is essential I think :nuts:

A quick effort as I had to go out. Both rings rotate under the stand when not in use :dorky:

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

I just got gt5 the other day and it not great in my eyes at all gt2 stil the best in my eyes, I got a 269bhp civic so far as havent played on it much and it struggling to beat the clubman cup cars which is bollox as they like mk5 golfs and 1 series bm's so bit disapointed that I may have to restart game with diferent car even though in real life it woule tear then a new a hole, hope it get better as game goes on as I find it borin already.

:lol: that my man is brilliant! I love it!!!! :clap:

Oh and dont worry i havent forgotten, just had chance to set it up. I'll get you a pic dont worry. BUT if im going to show you my class ironing board set up. I want to see other people's setups too. :D

I just bit the bullet and purchased a skyline and ill keep yez posted. Am stil gutted I had to buy a faster motor already, I always like to keep ya first car as long as ya can and tune it much as

Possible :(