Sign in to follow this  
hibbs

new g60 owner

hi just got a g60 but the the oil light keeps flashing on and off car has been stood a while think it just needs a good service or is this a common problem with them cheers

Well done first of all for buying the best flavour Corrado :-). Your oil light issue could be due to a number faults. Firstly check your oil level. Next check the wire to your oil pressure sensor is secure and not loose. The remaining checks require workshop tooling to check actual oil pressure. This will tell you if the sensor is faulty or if the engine has a fault in generation of sufficient oil pressure. The oil pumps do wear on these engines but normally the fault is permanent and not intermittent as you describe. If you are totally lost am happyto guide you throughthat which is required. Happy hunting!

thanks god i am confused now could be anything,will start with oil and filter

mk1 boy what you doing on here..!!!

joined your gang got a g60 to add to the fleet planning on driving it for a bit but being honest think its getting broke as seems few to many little bits wrong with it just found out the keys dont open the doors ha sunroof is taped up list goes on and really want to g60 the sportline!!

my corrado sounds like abg of nails when you put it under load stuttering and stalling think i have brought a right challenge!!the car has not really been ran for 4 years so thinking full service or the lamba knackered!

my corrado sounds like abg of nails when you put it under load stuttering and stalling think i have brought a right challenge!!the car has not really been ran for 4 years so thinking full service or the lamba knackered!

i`d full service it asap as you want to keep the engine,least you`ll have a good starting point.

i`d full service it asap as you want to keep the engine,least you`ll have a good starting point.

thats the plan then you can help clean it all at college!!

thats the plan then you can help clean it all at college!!

no probs mate.. 8)