Sign in to follow this  
GUS

Dubfreeze

yup... I'll be there... Unfortunately my G60 won't be ready (like that's a shock to anyone who knows me.. :roll: :oops: ) But I'll be there with Dubwhizz and his Nile Green Oettinger Golf G60... 8)

I'll be the dark haired bloke in the white T-shirt with "badger badger badger badger" on the front... :wink:

I could go down with my 20v... but I have a few plans this weekend. What is the post code (roughly) of the event? See how far it is.

I've gotta take my sister back up to university in Huddersfield (so I might see some of you Huddersfield residents on the roads - I know there are few of you on here!) so won't be going... pretty annoying as its not that far away for me... but family comes first I guess! :(

its a mainly aircooled event,went last year didnt stay long :roll:

Yup, it used to be called BugFreeze, but they're trying to move it over to be more Watercooled as well... 8)

Yup should be going, will have to do it in one day from Edinburgh 8) . Gotta get a new starter and alternator. Think it was changed from Bugfreeze to Dubfreeze because volkswagen registered the name bug and decided they would sue anyone who uses it. Hence Dub.