Sign in to follow this  
Stromaluski

WTB: Manual seatbelts and trim pieces

Looking for a nice set of manual seatbelts and all the associated trim pieces (A Pillar trim, B pillar trim, and center console/e-brake cover) to replace the automatic seatbelts in my '92 VR6 Corrado. Can anybody on the other side of the pond help me out? :D

EDIT: If possible, I'd like to find them in Tan to match the rest of my interior. :D

I have all of this on a VR6 that I'm about to break. Its all in black and all in good condition, can sort out some pictures for you if you'd like?

I have all of this on a VR6 that I'm about to break. Its all in black and all in good condition, can sort out some pictures for you if you'd like?

If it was all in Tan, I'd be ecstatic to hear about it and see pictures. I forgot to mention in my first post that the interior in my Corrado is Tan, so if possible, I'd like to find everything in Tan. If I don't have any luck, I'll definitely get in touch with you about the pieces from your Corrado, though. Thanks. :D