Sign in to follow this  
vr6storm

we know what you drive and what you do!but how old are you??

This thread is just depressing - I feel so old (even more so after the beers last night)

I'm 37 and have two littluns. I've owned a long list of cars (can't be ar5ed typing them all here). Highlights would be a 12 month old factory built Westfield Seight (4.0 litre V8 in a car weighing 700 kg - over 400BHP/Ton) - mad car, huge fun :D :D :D . Lowlights would be my mum's mustard coloured Austin Allegro that I learnt to drive in :oops: . Also had a few motorbikes too but none currently :( .

Wanted a VR6 for a while and the opportunity presented itself a couple of months ago so I took it. Very happy with it, doing about 500 miles a week.

I'm 24 - got my Corrado in August, before that I had a grey e-plate 3i that blew up on me and then a series two RST that was nothing but trouble but I loved them both. I am really surprised at the no. of ex XR3i drivers that now own Corrado's. Looking forward to 25th birthday for cheap insurance and maybe a VR6.

i must be one of the youngest VR drivers on here after looking at this thread??

And I think he first started driving it when he was 15! - makes you sick doesn't it, I had to wait until I was 17 before I drove my first Corrado G60 8)

I am 32, bought my VR6 when I was about 26 and paid about £700 for insurance. Insurance on the Skyline cost me £1290 at my last renewal and my Audi £350

tinsman - ahh, the wonders of getting your drivers licsense at 16 8) Im not sure about all the insurance payments in the UK, but i pay $260 a month (thats roughly 180-200 pounds) but im on my dads insurance card, so... :) Since your the youngest tinsman (i turn 18 in august!) who is the oldest owner on the forum?

Will

i must be one of the youngest VR drivers on here after looking at this thread??

And I think he first started driving it when he was 15! - makes you sick doesn't it, I had to wait until I was 17 before I drove my first Corrado G60 8)

huh??? started driving when i was 15?

Hi Guys,

I've had my corrado since I was 19, and I've just turned 22 and buying a mitsubishi evo VIII fq-300/330 in march (insurance is £3409 from tescos!!!)

im 20, only got my vr6 C about 4 months ago. my last car was a bmw 325 which i got when i was 18. the insurance on my C with all my mods is just over 2k. next on the list will prob be a impreza p1

im 20, only got my vr6 C about 4 months ago. my last car was a bmw 325 which i got when i was 18. the insurance on my C with all my mods is just over 2k. next on the list will prob be a impreza p1

2K for insurance, what do you do Peter, rob banks?? :roll:

Gavin 8)

im afraid i dont rob banks, i just dont eat or sleep to pay for the running of the car. im allways working. i should really give up though and buy a pushbike for the amount of things going wrong at the moment.

im 23 in may, and was only 20 when i bought the corrado

not bad owning a corrado at 20 ye? lol wot car did u lot have at the age of 20? :p

Well I had a Mk2 16v when i was 19 :p

I'm 36 year old office based aircraft engineer and still driving a 16v (love it to bits though, not so much when it's in bits!), after a VR ultimately ( currently insurance is around the £450 mark fully comp / protected etc......feeling old :cry: