V-Dubstar

Vibratechnics Engine Mounts GB Feeler

UPDATE 12/1/11 2pm

Ok, had a reply from VT - the discounted prices on the Road series mounts delivered is £134.92. The price delivered from C&R without any discount is £136.38.

I've had a reply from C&R quoting a price delivered to ONE address for all the mounts listed below, which comes to £1550. Of course then I have to post each persons mounts individually. It works out at about 7% off I think. If I'm honest with u guys, I can't be arsed with the hassle or sorting it out and individually posting them out for a saving of £7. I'd rather buy mine seperately and get it sooner. If anyone else however thinks they want to carry this on, then by all means I can give u any details u need.

I've emailed C&R back saying I don't think it's worth it and will see what they say.

Sorry about this guys :(

UPDATE 11/1/11 9.00am

Have had a couple of email exchanges between VT, and it does seem their prices excude VAT which is a bugger! I'm yet to pass on numbers to C&R (Prices £128 inc VAT) and hear a response from JBS (£134 inc VAT)

I've emailed a couple of companies about a GB for VT mounts. I've had a couple of responses and they would like numbers and which mounts people would want to buy. I've emailed back saying I will get back to them once people here have decided what mounts they want to go for, so please let me know.

Vibra-Technics have emailed back saying they will give us 15%, but hasn't asked for a specific number of orders. I've asked him what P&P will be too.

There is a list at the bottom of relevant part no's that I have gathered, and a desciption of the type of mount. I am not responsible for ordering you the correct part if this goes ahead, so please look at the part numbers and make sure for yourself that u give me the correct part number by doing a little research. If u own a VR6 then this seems simple enough.

WHAT TO DO:

Either PM me or reply on this thread, with the part no's that u would be interested in buying (look at the list and see what I've done for myself) and I will edit the list accordingly.

1. V-Dubstar - VAG950M x1, VAG885M x1

2. DANG60 - VAG760MX x1, VAG875M x1, VAG970M x1

3. ANDREW 30

4. MarkFoster - VAG950M x1

5. Dude VR6 - VAG950M x1

6. swiftkid - VAG950M x1

7. Mike2006

8. Philuk - VAG950M x1

9. lilfuzzer - VAG950M x1

10. C488ADO

11. g60jaime - VAG800M x1

12. VR6 Lee

13. jimpy66 - VAG950M x1

14. jsc999 - VAG950M x1, VAG885M x1, VAG875M x1

Front Engine Mounts:

VAG800M G60 (fast road)

VAG950M VR6 (fast road)

VAG940M 16v (fast road) (it says this is for golf 3)

VAG750M not G60 or VR6 (fast road) (it says this is for golf 2)

VAG760MX not VR6 (competition)

VAG960MX VR6 (competition)

RH Engine Mounts:

VAG885M VR6 (fast road)

VAG970M not VR6 (fast road)

VAG975MX not VR6 (competition)

VAG880MX VR6 (competition)

GB Mounts:

VAG875M (fast road)

VAG870MX (competition)

I`ve been looking at these myself and need to change the front engine mount, so would be up for one. And depending on price, could be up for the other two as well

Ok cool, I've also emailed C&R and a place called Rally Design. Will update when I get an update :) If anyone else can think of a place who might wanna do a GB lemme know

I wonder if places like awesome gti, venom motorsport or even D&G autotech would be interested?

Think Philuk will be interested in this group buy as well

Possibly, the reason I've emailed these 3 companies is that the prices they currently sell them for are the cheapest I've seen, plus (hopefully) some GB discount will be even cheaper :D

What about asking VT themselves? They're UK based and as a Premium member on VR6OC you get 10% off so I'm sure they'd be interested in a GB for you guys too

Chris, the rears are different too- the early rear mount is much more £££ than the later one. GBox are all the same.

Chris, the rears are different too- the early rear mount is much more £££ than the later one. GBox are all the same.

Yeh looking on C&R's website there's a model number VAG970M, for Non-VR6's.

Whereas here on JBS' website it says they're the same and suitable for all models?

But then also looking on VT's website they don't have that mount on there...

So is part no's VAG885M and VAG885MX (rear engine mounts) VR6 only? G60's and 16v's use VAG970M or VAG975MX ?? :confused4:

I'm interested in Road use only, and a full set for the following cars:

1987 MK2 Golf 16v GTi (E Plate)

1991 Corrado G60 (J plate)

If the price of the set and/or the individual mounts could be issued I will make a quick decision as regards being in or out of the group buy.

Ok, the 1st post has been amended with new information.

Please read and then let me know which mounts u will want ordering, obviously this isn't officical it's so we can get numbers together to find out what kind of discount we're looking at, thanks! :)