Sign in to follow this  
Pat_McCrotch

Wanted; Near side door inner window scraper trim

As above, the one that sits on top of the door against the window on the near side for a facelift model. Must be mint.

Name your price and i'll see if it's reasonable :)

You got a VR then? :)

Seems like it and I would guess a leather interior too as they tend to crack on the leather clad door cards far quicker than the cloth trim.

I'm not saying anything yet :lol:

As they are obselete we should maybe try and get China to make some up? Same with some other interior bits. Do we know any ultrapreneur on the site?

I'm not saying anything yet :lol:

As they are obselete we should maybe try and get China to make some up? Same with some other interior bits. Do we know any ultrapreneur on the site?

You can request VW classic parts makes some new ones, they do have a lot of Corrado stuff on there now that has been obsolete or dropped for a while.

Link here

You will loose a few hours of your life using the part number checker though!

We should put our heads together on certain obsolete parts and try and do some bulk orders through the VW Classic Parts....

We should put our heads together on certain obsolete parts and try and do some bulk orders through the VW Classic Parts....

I think the passenger side interior window door card clip would be a good choice, most of the cars with leather have cracked and thats the drivers side on more Corrados than the passenger side.