macvwnut

Elsecar Mega Meet 25th April

:clap: Will be there Simon, can we have a club stand again please.

Right then, Here's the Clubstand list.

* Also as it's on bank holiday monday who would like to stay at our house Sunday Night before the show as we will be going for a curry which is 3 mins walk away Lol! We have lots of room so let me know here please so we get an idea on numbers! *

1, Kip

2, Butterfly ?

3, Tempest

4, Lillfuzzer

5, Fag Gag

6, CrazyDave

7, C5 OEM

8, Philuk

9, Sengelow

10,RichiePbay

11, Philmo

12, neuon2003

Edited by KIPVW

25th April.... OMG that's not too far away.

And I've got two holidays booked between now and then. Better pull my finger out. :help:

just notices also thats its monday thought it would be sunday

Oh, good spot. Yep has been Easter Sunday before (except last year when it wasn't Easter weekend).

Monday will mean an earlier departure for those with a bit of a drive home but a more chilled out Sunday preparing.

(B&B available for the usual suspects.. and anyone else we know if we have room :) )

just notices also thats its monday thought it would be sunday

Oh, good spot. Yep has been Easter Sunday before (except last year when it wasn't Easter weekend).

Monday will mean an earlier departure for those with a bit of a drive home but a more chilled out Sunday preparing.

(B&B available for the usual suspects.. and anyone else we know if we have room :) )

If ok I'll be with you :D

Ah yes, please. Plan is to take the Mk1 :shock: Shshsh, don´t tell anyone :lol:

Tempest

Yes of course you are more than welcome to have a club stand!

Unfortunately yet again the dog show have bet us to Easter Sunday and next available date would be 15th may but that is the same day as All Types.

So we thought we would give it a try easter Monday, good point about finishing early for people who are travelling as most people will be working again on tuesday me included.

thank you for your ongoing support

Cheers Simon

Flippin dogs. Hope they don't leave any mess :gag:

Flippin dogs. Hope they don't leave any mess :gag:

Just what I was thinking, hmmmm, lovely smell of dog poo stuck to new tyres :gag: :lol:

Tempest

i will be there this year im hoping, not doing jam this year and it usually clashes with this!

i will be there this year im hoping, not doing jam this year and it usually clashes with this!

Isn't Bog Jam June/July????

Hi Paul,

I am interested (and will be visiting in any event) but:

1. Will need to rejoin the CCGB (easy)

2. Need to complete the rebuild once the body shop has finished the respray (much harder)

It is looking good for (2) by 25 April, at the moment. For now, can you put me down as a reserve and I'll keep you updated?

Cheers,

Andrew

VERY PROBABLY going along in the MK2 and the Corrado, but don't know for sure yet

I think my car will be ready to be seen in public by then so I will be coming along too.

roon on the stand if youi fancy it?? let me know as soon as please ;)

any space for another kip?

Stucki you on Phil,

You joining us Sunday night at ours too? Beer and Curry at the local Indian :) Mmmmmmm cant wait! I like Curry Lol!