Sign in to follow this  
Ed21

VR6/G60 Full Stainless Cat Back System

As my back box has almost completely fallen off now i have to accept the reality that i need to buy a new system! But the age old problem of being constantly skint means i'd much prefer to find a decent condition used stainless system than fork out the 400 odd quid for a new setup.....

Anything considered but nothing too battered or old plz, i have a vr6 but know a g60 system will go on with some fiddling around to the mounts.

Cheers Guys - Ed

If you are interested in this system which will fit your VR6, then you will need to contact "big tartan judge" on this forum as the system is his to sell, but in my workshop at the moment.

As my back box has almost completely fallen off now i have to accept the reality that i need to buy a new system! But the age old problem of being constantly skint means i'd much prefer to find a decent condition used stainless system than fork out the 400 odd quid for a new setup.....

Have a look at this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=99945

Eurocarpart is offering 20% off all orders from 4th until 28th January using promotional code JAN20 thats £ 260 all in for a Jetex 2 box system

exhaust. Not sure if that is within your budget.