volksworld13

Genuine vw corrado brake lines remanufactured updated prices (July 19)

Do you have the two front pipes for a '93 VR6 ex stock. If not, what is the lead in time after payment. Is delivery to N. Ireland a problem ( we are part of the UK).

Many thanks,

Bob

hi bob

i can get the pipes made up in a week and sent out, ireland shouldnt be an issue with regards to postage.

one thing im not sure about is if the abs pump are different from early to late vr6 models, and thus the pipes shapes slightly different, if you can take a photo of your abs pump, i can make sure its the same as the later model.

bump im offering both front brake lines for the vr6 for 60 quid posted.

as im seeing a bit more demand, for mot faliures.

hi just found out that all corrado with abs have the same brake lines which means i can do lines for the following models,

vr6,2.016v,g60 !

fitted mine over the weekend. Really well made piece of kit, just a bit fiddly to fit. Getting the angles right is very critical otherwise you're really fighting with it and Volksworld seems to have this well sorted ;)

Mine arrived! Really well made and worth it. And the postal packaging certainly protects a full set well!! Credit Mr. B. You are a star! A very happy bunny.

glad your happy, id love to make and manufacture more obsolete parts! to keep corrados on the roads!! very worrying how many parts are being axed from vw!!

Hi Alex,

Starting to think about the refurb on the VR now so are you still able to post these buddy? drop me a pm is so :) might be a couple of weeks but certainly want some.

Regards.

Kip

hi guys, yes i should be able to post, just gunna have to hunt down some big boxes,they will be a good 3-4 weeks to make and dispatch the lines, so let me know for sure you want them and i will start ordering the pipe in and make them all up. large sets take a while , smaller lines i can get out in a week or two. cheers

Edited by volksworld13