Philuk

Show attendance & stands

Now I ain't trying to tread on the toes of kip Jude and the others that run CCGB etc but.. I kno that quite a few of us go to shows but don't actually show their cars. Some shows are limited to amounts of places for the club and others the CCGB simply don't go to. If people were willing to goto some shows we could have a Corrado Forum stand at some of them. For ticket buying I already have a separate business account created that I used to pay for show tickets which I am willing to use if people wanted me to paypal the money over and I can organise it. I am willing go try and organise something for the shows I am going To and I can help sort stuff for the shows i ain't going to but I need to kno if there is enough interest to do it

Hi Phil,

Good to see you taking the effort to try and arrange this, can be quite time consuming sometimes but genarally all goes quite smoothly. I think various forum folk have tried to arrange a few stands at events over the last few years and ended up having to cancel due to dropouts for one reason or another. So good on ya!!!

Get a list up well in advance and all should go well :?

Good luck with it and no doubt see you over the show season :grin:

Thanks for the support it's nice to see you don't think I'm trying to take anything from yourselves . For the past 5-6 years me and a few mates ran a local cruise site in scarborough and we attended lots of shows so I can totally understand how time consuming it can be and then trying to organise something nationwide will be harder but if there is interest I'm have a go

I think this is a great idea and very comendable of you for getting stuck in and giving it a go. I am very interested but cant confirm anything until i have the MOT pass certificate in my hand...i will watch this thread with the hope i can jump in when all road legal.

Well done.

thats all i want if we goto a show and people want to go or are going why not have a stand? show off the cars together rather than just been a corrado over here and there in the car park or camp site!

sounds good to me mate, im connected with a few forums an clubs and we do meet up at the shows but never realy get into gear an sort out a club stand, dont know why not though lol, keep us posted on your plans/ shows your attending and i'll try an pop up to them

the corrado is such a huge fan base Im sure this would work. I dont attend allot of shows but when I do I would like to be able to be on a club stand or at least know where we can all get together and have a good natter.

yea this is my point. there are so many of us on here that all go to shows? so surely we can arrange something!

I'd be interested in getting on the forum stand to the shows I manage to get to. What about running an events list that people can post their names up against as to which they're interested in - this would give an idea of numbers and help negotiations with event organisers regarding the size and location of the forum stand....

Mark