Sign in to follow this  
g-master

R32 supercharged!

Don't know if many of you read Volkswagen Driver if you do then you know what im on about! Scotts mototune have stuck a vortech supercharger in a R32 which pump's out 320 bhp! i want one now! the car is also chipped up and running a Milltek exhaust. This as got to be one sorted vdub with four wheel drive a 3.2 and a supercharger wot more could you want? If i had the money this is a car i would buy better still if you stuck the engine in a corrado with four wheel drive. sorted :evil:

get a MK1 and tune it nicely on a G60 setup and i bet it would surprise the charged up R32 :wink: :wink: :wink: and will still have enough money left over to fuel it

vf-engineering kit produces 350 hp on 7.5psi with intercooler.

What comic's have you been reading?

Guy H's VR has lots more than just a charger on it and is at 315 bhp & 278 or is it 287Lbs/ft torque, nothing is a straight forward as it seems but if you believe what you say why don't we all just buy one of those!

The forst one was withdrawn for it's problems & the replacement is better but is still limited as for it's potential as stated in the instructions you get with it, i fitted a Z on Paul's (H8 RRA) VR the other day, it works well but seriously, i'd have to be shown the evidence to convince me of those claims.

Convince with evidence.

Chris

someone called mina on the no rice forum has just today recorded 317bhp in his s/c vr6 at dubsport,not sure what else he has down to the engine though

I was talking about an r32 not a 12v vr6 and quoting from the vf-engineering website. The z-kit for the r32 makes "310ps" without intercooling. Allegedly. :)