Sign in to follow this  
DaveStorm

VR6 fuel bill!!!

Just filled up my VR from empty to full for the first time with BP Ultimate.

The total came to £53.60!!! :shocked!: :cry: :x

Can anyone here beat this extortionate amount??!

LOL... beat that (just).... £55.74 with Shell Optimax... and that was VERY empty (ahem - it cut out at the pump) :oops:

LOL... beat that (just).... £55.74 with Shell Optimax... and that was VERY empty (ahem - it cut out at the pump) :oops:

Didn't quite get that low, LOL!, but the revs dropped going round corners though!

I should know better....dry running an injection pump kills them!

Ah ok guys you beat me, but obviously it varies according to the pence per litre you pay, mine was 83.9p which i think is fuc*ing outrageous! Living in the back of beyond doesn't help the the fuel distribution costs I guess but even so I reckon it's a rip off, just another overtaxed burden that the poor old motorist has to bear :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You wanna try filling a V8 Discovery or Range Rover - 90 litre tank, and approx. 13 mpg (if you're lucky) :shock: :shock:

Don't talk to me about V8 Landrovers, pleeeeeeeeease! If it wasn't for my helping hand, half of them wouldn't be on the road! :roll: :wink:

Don't talk to me about V8 Landrovers, pleeeeeeeeease! If it wasn't for my helping hand, half of them wouldn't be on the road! :roll: :wink:

Useful to know that :-) - expect random Land Rover related PMs at some point in the future ... ;-)

Lol @ £55 to fill up your car!!

I was parked at a pump the other day when a 5.7v8 chevrolet pulled in next to me... he started filling her up.. i filled my van up went and paid and when i got back he had got to £100 and had to put the nozel back in the holder to reset it so he could carry on filling!!! lmao.. don fancy that much :cry: