shrek

how do, from sheff

how do boys an girls, i've had my raddo for bout 5 months and was recomended by a few mates to get registerd on here :)

this must be my 10th vag now, ive had 2 mk2 golfs 4 mk3's, 3 ventos (1 a vr6 :D ) and a scirroco gt2, oh that makes the raddo my 11th lol

any ways, hope to see ppl around at shows etc, i usually make it to a few, spring fest, elsacar usc etc

oh and i'll be needin a few tips on silly repairs with the raddo soon, hope ya can help, tar for now,

shrek

Hello mate,

Welcome to the forum, we are (Butterfly & Me) based in elsecar so not far from you and only a stone throw away from the 1st show of the season. we will be having a stand at the show so keep your eyes out for the thread on here soon.

But if you get any problems whack them up on here as i'm sure we'll all get you sorted out if you have a problem.

Kip

How do, I'm from Sheff too. White 2.0 16v with german plates and yellow headlights. give us a beep if you see me about. what colour is yours?

jon.

Another one in Sheffield, seems to be becoming a bit of a Corrado hotspot now!

Planning to do Elsecar this year in the C and the MK2.

thanks for the warm welcome-

the raddo is a deep red pearlesent colour, if i let it get dirty it looks turd brown :( lol, i dont see that many raddos in sheff if i'm honest, but i dont get out much durin normal hours as i work stupid shifts-

its runnin some aee 17rims that are hand polished- look ok but i thiunk it'd look better with some dish- if i can fing the cable for my camera i'll try an load i pic up so u no what i mean-

right then- my fist fault that doin my head in is the electric windows- when i got the raddo, none of the windows worked (previous owner forgot to mention this):eek: and as a result i managed to get the sunroof working and the drivers windows contacts in the actual switch are nackerd, so i went to the dealer and bought what they said were replacment swithches, except tht my raddo is a 1990 so the wiring on my loom is diffrent

what i need is a photo of the back of a drivers side electric window switches with the wiring still connected so that i can build a small wiring harness and splice this into the exsisting loom, that or a colour cosded wiring diagram for the lecky windows, but ave tried for a while now and i can't find one,

any one had this prob before? thanks again, Shrek