tony_ack

Beige and other interior bits wanted

Need a few parts:

-Beige trim side panel from lower dash to door, passenger side

-Beige panel from centre console to centre tunnel (under the gear lever surround)

-Beige gear lever surround trim panel, preferably with Karmann badge, but not essential - FOUND

-Beige handbrake cover

-Black later style interior door handle surround, driver's side

-Passenger door interior triangular trim panel (black) - (kind of like an interior mirror cover trim panel) - FOUND

-Dash centre console cover - no broken clips or screwholes!

Edited by tony_ack

Hi Tony,

Pretty sure I will have these for you. The centre console does have very minor hole damage if you can't find a mint one.

Black later style interior door handle surround, driver's side

Passenger door interior triangular trim panel (black) - (kind of like an interior mirror cover trim panel)

Dash centre console cover - no broken clips or screwholes!

Hi Matt,

Could you send some pics of the damage? Alos, let me know how much you would be wanting for the bits, posted.

Hi

Ive got a pair of koni front TA struts only did about 1500 miles on them so pretty much as new

bits4sale013.jpg

If youre interested make me an offer

Cheers Marc

Hi

Ive got a pair of koni front TA struts only did about 1500 miles on them so pretty much as new

bits4sale013.jpg

If youre interested make me an offer

Cheers Marc

Are these for a VR6? I am interested, but don't really know what price they would go for second hand. £60 for the pair plus postage? Any way to verify the miles?

Yes they are for a VR6 if youre interested ill get the part nos off them so you can check

Ive got no way of verifying the miles as all the service history went when i sold my corrado but they were only on the car for around 6 months and I only did around 3K pa in it

I would like £100ono plus the post for them as they are getting on for £300 the pair new now

Cheers Marc

Need a few parts:

-Beige trim side panel from lower dash to door, passenger side

-Beige panel from centre console to centre tunnel (under the gear lever surround)

-Beige handbrake cover

I can get this parts painted for you, if you couldn't find original ones.

Skinny - I'm going to have one last look tomorrow for the missing mirror trim - if I don't find it I'll have these - will let you know tomorrow

Emu - I have no handbrake cover at all unfortunately, but may take you up on the other two parts. How close a match is to the originals, and how much would it cost?

check this out for prices, I might have a handbrake cover

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?54785-Leather-refurbishing-interior-plastic-painting-service

25 for painting 2 other parts + 15 for handbrake cover painted if will find one + all postage costs.

It looks good - how close a match do you think it would be to factory parts (it looks good in the pic but there is no visual comparison)? I only ask as the centre console - centre tunnel bit would need to match a beige centre tunnel and gear lever surround that I already have.

Leave the handbrake cover with me, I may have found one in beige - I'll let you know if that changes. Will go for the other two bits though, and I would also be interested in painting the other A-pillar trim/driver's footrest as I have on in beige that's cracked, but I also have a decent one in black that could be painted.

Color match 100% to new factory leather but to be honest before I started painting color was different between leather and all the plastics, plastics were a bit different shade and more shiny.

This picture will show you a difference. Leather gaitor was painted. Plastic surround is genuine vw beige plastic with very good clean. Front seat was painted.

colormatch.jpg

Actually, looking at the picture above, it looks a different colout to that so it might not be useful :-(

Actually, looking at the picture above, it looks a different colout to that so it might not be useful :-(

Andy - Have you got a picture? as long as it matches the rest of the centre console, which is also a little darker, then it should be okay..

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Color match 100% to new factory leather but to be honest before I started painting color was different between leather and all the plastics, plastics were a bit different shade and more shiny.

I was sure I had replied to you but obviously not!

Could you do both of the A-pillar/footrest trims then? I also have some black caps to go over the screw holes, if you can do them too. I'll compare the colour to the centre console and see how far out it is on mine

Edited by tony_ack

Could you do both of the A-pillar/footrest trims then? I also have some black caps to go over the screw holes, if you can do them too. I'll compare the colour to the centre console and see how far out it is on mine

Yes, I can do everything. Don't know about small screw caps, not really sure how much paint will stick to such small things but worth to try anyway.

RIght Mate, here's the leather handbrake cover, I also foung a gearstick gator too but not sure if it will fit onto a standard gearknob.

Photo0382.jpg

If you want them you can have them for £10 if you come and get them. If you do, and you want a set of tinted headlight covers that I got from this forum. Just bring £30 for the lot and you can take these as well ;-)

Photo0367.jpg

Let me know and we can arrange something :-)

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the pics... the handbrake cover looks like an aftermarket one, and I'm after standard really... thanks anyway