Mike2006

Proud of your interior?

All OE black leather Recaro interior, gauge pack and mats, all stock as a rock with only addition a BBS period wheel

Either there is some camera trickery going on there or they genuinely do look like they've never been sat in?!!! :)

How come they've lasted so well without a single crease? I take it this car isn't a daily? :)

I don't normally see the big deal with the Recaros but your interior is mintier than mint and looks stunning!

Here's a couple of my current interior. Mk3 Golf Colour Concept Recaros I dyed Oxblood red about 15 months ago. Really like the support the upper bolsters give, but the lower is a bit puny (sp?) compared to standard, and the seats sit a bit too high. Quite tempted to go back to standard black leather if a good set comes up. Surely with a bit of work standard leather will look exactly like Recaro?

That MJ one does looking amazing though :)

IMG_0419.JPG

IMG_0418.JPG

Either there is some camera trickery going on there or they genuinely do look like they've never been sat in?!!! :)

How come they've lasted so well without a single crease? I take it this car isn't a daily? :)

I don't normally see the big deal with the Recaros but your interior is mintier than mint and looks stunning!

Car was a daily at first but in last 2 years has been SORN over winter and is now a summer only toy after all the work i've had done I want to avoid salt laden winter roads.

Seats were retrimmed hence the nice tight finish and quality hide

IMG_0977.jpg

Well if we are all doing a bit of point scoring here's my totally original recaros, never retrimmed/repaired and been sat in for 194,000miles :D but mine is a £5k corrado not £20k

a little wrinkly and shiny but i like it

JimsVR631.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

JimsVR632.jpg

DSC00081.jpg

Original steering wheel too :lol: should get some recent pics as i've renewed the gearknob, and fitted a pedal rubber to accelerator

Car was a daily at first but in last 2 years has been SORN over winter and is now a summer only toy after all the work i've had done I want to avoid salt laden winter roads.

Seats were retrimmed hence the nice tight finish and quality hide

IMG_0977.jpg

Are those grey..??

Are those grey..??

If you don't mind me asking how much was the retrim? Prefer immaculate recaro leather to my cloth recaros from those pics.

If you don't mind me asking how much was the retrim? Prefer immaculate recaro leather to my cloth recaros from those pics.

I'd stick with your cloth which is a superb interior, retrim of seats and door cards is likely to be c £1500

Which one did you use? I want one for my car.

can't remember now, it was one of the first things i did, was 100% bought from ebay though i remember that much.

Heres my effort

just got hold of a full recaro leather interior electric and heated , so im gonna sell my porsche interior and go all OSV !

I cant really see past the standard stuff. I do like the Recaro's from the relative rarity but I found them less comfortable than my standard seats.