bilum

Corrado's together

Hi,

Finally, after several years I've finally got my 3 Corrado's back together again, as such, i'm back here again :D

I've 2 x 1.8 16vs and a G60.

One of the valvers is a write off but is mechanically sound, the other needs a respray and won't start.

The G60 is the car I want to keep but it needs work.

I've checked out GWerks but they only really have info on charger rebuilds. Anyone any suggestions of other places I can look at if I was to decided just to pay someone to work on the G60 instead of trying the old DIY route :)

Now my photography is taking off I am going to have a little spare cash to play with, so hopefully, by the end of the year, I should be cruising around in my G60 :)

UPDATE 2016: Never did have the spare cash. Valvers now sold, G60 going next :(

My G60 has been off the road for just over 13 years. Charger will need redoing. Needs fuel hoses, battery, tyres and there's a small spot of rust just under the rear window. Push button start, 117K ish on the clocks and the sun roof has come off the runners on one side. How much is it worth do you think? Overall body is in great shape for the year with 2 small paint chips near the petrol filler.

Edited by bilum