jakegti

problem with the exterior forum

on the first page of the forum all im getting are threads dating back to 2005/2006 with the odd one or two from 2011. as far as i know its only this forum, the rest are all up to date. ive tried refreshing etc

anyone else had this problem?

look in the thread display options section at the bottom of the page. make sure its set to sort threads by last post time in descending order. I think all the different sections are meant to be set to this as standard but it seems like for the moment this one isnt somehow.

I have tried changing the sort but it reverts back to the sort by title every time I return to thae list of topics. Am I missing something about saving the sort. Sorry, I am old and a bit slow with changes. On the whole though i am happy with the the new format and getting there slowly. Well done to Andi.

I have tried changing the sort but it reverts back to the sort by title every time I return to thae list of topics. Am I missing something about saving the sort. Sorry, I am old and a bit slow with changes. On the whole though i am happy with the the new format and getting there slowly. Well done to Andi.

I have exactly the same problem. I always change to last post time in descending order but it always reverts back. This happens on multiple computers and on my mobile =[

Should be fixed now hopefully - for some reason it was set with different display settings than the other forums. It was a forum-wide setting rather than just one or two individuals.

Have you noticed this problem with any other sub-forums?