Sign in to follow this  
146 Jockey

My Car

Very nice mate!

I just love the old shape Corrado & BBS wheel combo - even more so when lowered.

Is it a 16v or a G60?

very nice m8.....................as i've said to A20LEE before a Tornado red early un-modded Corrado really "floats my boat"and the black leather is the "icing on the cake"......are you keeping it standard or have you any mods planned?

Cheers,

I bought it as a 1.8 16v in very bad condition. Resprayed it. Lowered it 40mm, replaced the exhaust with the oval Supersprint system. Sourced the old BBS alloys as there was ugly drug-dealer Alessio alloys on it. After rebuilding the 1.8 16v, I got the itch for a G60. Bought a rebuilt G60,along with a Shrick cam, Chip and Pulley from Jeroen of JD motorsports. Its putting out about 210bhp. I then had to put in the leather interior from my mates G60, he put in electric Recaro's. Thinking of putting on BBS RC's 17" next.

Wow.. quite a bit of work on it, and it only looks just ever so slightly non-standard.

RC's would look very cool though...

if i were you i would save my money and leave those o/e bbs wheels on as your subtle mods actually make it stand out better........as it looks like it has just come straight from the factory.....so the ultimate "stealth"C

Thanks guys,

I wanted to keep it as standard as possible. VR6 Storm, I think I might take your advice. I even left the 16v badges on it, which is funny when a GTi pulls up and gets suprised when you pull away.

Thanks guys,

I wanted to keep it as standard as possible. VR6 Storm, I think I might take your advice. I even left the 16v badges on it, which is funny when a GTi pulls up and gets suprised when you pull away.

thats what PAU1 up here in aberdeen does too :lol: .......though they really should know better :lol: as he has one of those RSR???front-bumpers.....hiding a audi intercooler :wink:

Yeah... to be honest, I think it looks superb the way it is...

Though i'd possibly be tempted by the 3 slat grille from the later model C's, but I guess that might give the game away.

I think Iceman its standard on euro C's. I had to buy a new one and thats the one the Stealer gave me. Of course it hits off every ramp on the road because I lowered it. Jim, I saw the 3 slat one on my mates VR6 and I still like the old style along with the bonnet, everyones taste is different though!

Absolutely mate.. I still think the old style grille (and the Corrado itself) still looks superb!!

how much does the bottom lip cost over there and how hard is it to get one?? my stock one is beat and looks like crap but i didn't want to get another one like it and i don't want a body kit.