G-Lad

Knebworth Mini & VW Show

A bit of a random mix of cars, but hey! Might be good, might be rubbish. I suspect there won't be many Corrados there, so it might be a novelty to rock up with a few others.

I will probably be going along to this on 30th May. if nothing else it's near my home town and I'll get a home cooked meal from Mum if I hang around the area afterwards :thumbleft:

With any luck my rusty windscreen aperture will be sorted and I won't have the wind rushing through my ears. If not I'll be taking the Mk2! :bonk:

Anyways, here's the info:

Event Description: Two shows in one with the best of British and German engineering with Mini's from 1959 to date and VWs from the oldest Beetle through to the newest Golf. All complete with an arena, commentator, trade stands and autojumble.

Event Timings: 10am - 5.00pm

Entrance Price: Normal Park admission - £8.00 / Family £28.00 - 10% discount if booked online.

http://www.knebworthhouse.com/events/Mini%20and%20VW%20Car%20Show.html

This could be good as my mate has a mini which has only just been put back on the road, although he really needs it to be sold...>.

Bump! Is anyone else going to this? Like I mentioned before, my friend has a mini and belongs to a local mini club so they're all heading down there in convoy and I was probably going to go along too and was wondering who else might want to tag along?