v8rumbler

Club Discounts for Lamin-X

I want to buy some Lamin-X and as club members ,we are entitled to a discount. To get the discount I need to follow the link from the club website - but it is down.

Neil Riley from Lamin-X says there is no other way of doing it.

Does anyone know of a way around this or when the main site will be back up & running.

Darren, worked for me when I used the discount code 'radonet' a couple of weeks ago... You just go to checkout and there's a code box. Unless it's changed :shrug:

pm riley on here if it doesnt work. he's the chap that owns it.

It was Neal Riley that e-mailed me and said until our main site is up I can't get discount. But I will try the code from zcazzaVr tomorrow

Sent from iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

odd, hes normally sound with us lot being a rado owner himself. must have been an off day.

Hi lads, please accept my apologies...

I'd not been to bed all night, and pretty much the night after as my little lad was rushed into hospital, been in and out/non stop since. And literally just getting back on track with work today.

We do normally need a link to the site up and running for the discount to work, but I will have a little bit of tweaking done so that the original discount code works again. I'll see if I can get this done tonight at some stage for everyone.

But if the link could be re-added at some stage that would be great.

Neil.

Wondering if anyone as tried the gunsmoke on their rear lights and how does it compare to the subtle tint.I am in the process of changing /deblinging a set of hideous crystal lights I have.I intended going dark top half and red lower half but I am unsure which upper tint to go for,anyone tried doing this?

Hi all, we had an email regarding this, but couldn't reply as the email address given wasn't working.

NEW DISCOUNT CODE NOTE.

We have reconfigured our links page to point towards this topic instead of the old one which no longer works.

We have had to set up a new discount code, which is now reduced as we have revised our discount scheme to fall inline with other increases.

Please PM me for the discount code.

Neil.

Edited by Riley