vw domo

50mm front splitter WANTED

As title Im after a 50mm front splitter if anyone has one or knows of one for sale?

The road has eaten my 90mm! :(

Thanks.

any one has 2 can i buy the other one? LOL

If you have a good condition 90mm, then I'd be willing to swap

Still looking if anyone has one? Not managed to get down to vw to find out if there still stocking them or not, any 100% on them being obsosete?

Despite your sig, it is perfectly fine to raise your car so that the lip doesn't rub. I'm pretty sure neither the scene police or any dub heroes are going to come and kill you in the night.

Also, most VW dealers (including your local VW Breeze on Shirley High St - my hood) have telemaphones and you can telecall them and ask if they have one in. The part number is 53521D10T.

Despite your sig, it is perfectly fine to raise your car so that the lip doesn't rub. I'm pretty sure neither the scene police or any dub heroes are going to come and kill you in the night.

Not sure what it is Boost (probably the American tuning scene), but I find it puzzling too that people run their cars so low on UK roads! I'd understand if it was California with its flat, smooth roads but its UK with its speed bumps, potholes and what not!

Thanks for yet another demeaning post jon lol im sure the "scene police" will be on your tail soon if you dont do somthing with that plum of yours.

Breeze or peter cooper as they are now known only stock 90mm splitters which are £140 + vat :(

your hood! Thought you where an oxford boy?

Still looking.........

hey now, that wasn't too demeaning was it? Maybe I tried too hard. It was a little mean, I apologise :) I am hoping to do something with my plum soon! :lol:

I'm a shirley boy innit!!! brap. I'm just up in ox for uni. Not been back down south since my water pump blew a couple of years ago. Where you based?

its ok, iv finally stoped crying now.....

haha with that lingo you must be a shirley boy! i lived in freemantle last year with my x but im back in boaring old hythe again.

you planning on moveing back down this way after graduation? theres quite a few design engineer jobs popping up around the south at atm if thats what you where going for? be good to see the plum out and about! not seen another corrado for a good few months now!

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

still looking for a for a splitter if anyone would be so kind.

Pictures added

Photo0418.jpg

Photo0420.jpg

Photo0419.jpg

First refusal to Vwdomo. Price £50 posted (£45 collected)

Edited by hombre_paulo

Pics look good! Thanks.

As long as theres no cracks or splits anywhere its a done deal.

Just let me know a time and place and il come pick up :)

Dom