im new on hear im dan drive a m reg corrado vr6 , which ive not long had. also i have a 2ltr 16v k reg in blue which im looking at breaking can any 1 help me with listing this correct dont want to get told off iv made a donation and will make more as i go along , but iv just tryed to go into cars breaking and open new thread and it will not let me ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? anyone who can help it would be great and may be help you out with some bits once im all listed propley

cheers guys

Welcome, as far as i'm aware you need to list it in the classified section? , i'm sure a mod'll be along soon to confirm :)

yes but it says not to list it here because you need to list every part with price cheers pops

Thats the way it is on here i'm afraid mate, if you want to sell something, then you need to price it

cheers just have the full car to list basicly ill try again as im using it till next week