mr lobitos

bmc cda onto 24v

trying to fit bmc cda to the 24v,has anybody on here done it, have seen on rob parry's storm on psi tuning website. probelms are were does cold air feed go,and were does power steering reservior relocate,advice needed

I tried to do the same and ran into the same problems. I think there is a Seat Ibiza part that allows you to relocate the power steering reservior to beside the battery. You still dont really have that much room for the cold air feed. I just moved the battery over as much as possible and squeezed the cold air feed along the side.

No problem on mine. Cold air feed pipe goes above the battery there you will find a plenty of fresh air as there is gap between radiator and headlamp. Air intake tepmerature never goes over 40 C even when stationary.

dsc03300o.jpg

have you changed how it connects to throttle body,seems to be a shorter ,plus i've had to re locate washer bottle, car is sweet

Edited by mr lobitos

Yes. Ive had to modified a Vr6 hose as im using its throttle body and connected it to BMC filter. And thanks.

got it on,used a vauxhall viva exhaust hanger wrapped around reservoir,made for the job,just need to re locate washer bottle now,can't get a cold air feed on ,will it make much difference,also theres a pipe that runs along top of coilpack thats blanked with a bolt,whats that for

managed to fit cold air feed today ,pretty squashed were it doubles back and runs under the cda ,also its facing the rear of the car,will these two factors make a difference the performance,opinions please